***The Official NHL Offseason Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official NHL Offseason Thread***

Even before the NHL's Central Scouting department ranked Kyle Turris as the No. 1 prospect in this year's draft, the Flyers had their sights set on the gifted 18-year-old center from New Westminster, British Columbia. The biggest question heading into Friday's NHL draft is whether the Chicago Blackhawks are just as interested in Turris.

Courier-Post

WOOOW Whata team The Flyers are!!!

Look At this youth

Scott Hartnell
Scottie Upshall
Simon Gagne
Jeff Carter
Mike Richards
Braydon Coburn
Stefan Ruzicka
Joni Pitkanen
R.J Umberger

and we might get either Kyle Turris Alexei Cherpanov or James Van Riemsdyk or My fav Patrick Kane

Well, the Predators are unloading talent as fast as they can. there is no way in hell this that team will be in Nashville after this year so they might as well clean house.

That said, 6 years and 25.2 million for Scott Hartnell? Ridiculous.

6 years and 37.8 million for Kimmo Timonen? I like Timonen quite a bit but not for 6.3 million a year anmd not giving him a 6 year deal at age 32.

The Flyers got quite a bit better today but overpaid for the right to do so.

BTW 'Izzo, I'll take you up on that Phinbucks bet about the Flyers, not 50K though cause I don't think I'll ever have that much I think 10K is a suitable amount because there is NO WAY the Flyers win the East next year.

BTW II, I don't know how you are going to sign Gomez or Briere. The Flyers (after today) have 39.5 commited in salary (the cap is rumoured to be going to 48.5 million) and they still have to (and should) sign Joni Pitkanen. Briere or Gomez are going to command at least 6 million a year and Pitkanen will likely get in the mid 3's...the math does not add up.

Its all Over!!!!!!!! Flyers started early In Free agency!!!!! We got Hartnell and Kimmo "THERAPY" Timmonen from Nashville for out 1st rder which was the Forsberg deal so they get their pick back...Woow we got Hartnell nad Upshall 2 of The Preds promising draft picks... and they will blend in well!!! What a Team Philly will have!!! And yes Briere Or Gomez will be the top C for our beloved Flyers!!! And yes we have the 2nd pick overall!!! WOOOW FLYERSHHH WILL WIN THE CUPSHHHHHHH ALL THE WAYY!!

ILl bet anyone that The Flyers will be the number 1 team in the east!!!! 50,000 FIN DOLLARS!!! ANY TAKERS

and you STILL dont have a goalie.

Well, he's not Dave Lewis. I'll reserve further comment until I learn something more about the guy. :lol:

he coached the devils until the last 3 games of the season last year..

btw Flyers overpaid Timmonen.

6yrs nearly 38 mill?!

:sidelol::sidelol:

i think ive found the new caps jerseys

go to the caps website...right click the graphic thingie and click forward...dude puts on a new jersey

newcaps-1.jpg

new bruins jerseys unveiled this week along with the caps and blue jackets....other teams possibly unveiling new jerseys at draft include TB,SJ,EDM,TOR

dallas and vancouver unveiling during summer

also, all nhl websites will be uniform now

new bruins jerseys unveiled this week along with the caps and blue jackets....other teams possibly unveiling new jerseys at draft include TB,SJ,EDM,TOR

dallas and vancouver unveiling during summer

also, all nhl websites will be uniform now
Vancouver has a new jersey. Wow, I thought we'd go back to our retros permanently. Hmmmm

Vancouver has a new jersey. Wow, I thought we'd go back to our retros permanently. Hmmmm

alot of rumors going around

one rumor is current logo, old colors....another rumor is johnny canuck....noone will know till august

Back
Top Bottom