The official start Skylar Thompson thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official start Skylar Thompson thread

Waddle played like absolute **** tonight.

Teddy was.... average to below average. Were lucky were entering a weak part of the schedule.

I prey Tua is back in a month or so. My guess is 3 weeks probably.
Probably has something to do with the fact that Waddle has been playing hurt.

that last throw proves the point that Teddy sucks
Or doesn't read the field the same way the receiver did.
If the receiver flat out screwed that up then 'blame Teddy' is dumb, but, if it was a 'read the zone' play, Teddy guessed wrong.
Dolphins were in a Great Great position.
They were running the clock down and running great chain-moving plays. We were in Great position to score a TD with very little time on the clock.
We couldve just checked down a couple more times and let our athletes get to the sticks.

Or you haven't paid close attention to Skylar Thompson. We know what Teddy is and Skylar can not be worse. If you pay attention to Skylar then you will clearly see he has way more upside than Teddy. By all accounts Skylar out played Teddy in camp and in pre season and the only reason Teddy is listed at the #2 is because he's making more money and he's a veteran.
Can't be worse? Really? Why not? Have you never witnessed truly terrible QB play? Ray Lucas? Nathan Peterman? Ryan Leaf? It can always get worse. Teddy may not be great but he's far from being so bad it can't get worse.

I'll admit I was wrong on Teddy. He is not NFL quality. Against the Bills he was not prepared and looked stoned. Tonight he proved that he is not a leader and cannot be counted on. Start Skylar to see what he can do. Fins will not beat the Jests or anyone with Teddy.

I'll admit I was wrong on Teddy. He is not NFL quality. Against the Bills he was not prepared and looked stoned. Tonight he proved that he is not a leader and cannot be counted on. Start Skylar to see what he can do. Fins will not beat the Jests or anyone with Teddy.
He’s just another Briskett on the field.

Teddy was awful in Denver last season, a big reason why I hated the signing.

The constant pushing of Skylar Thompson on FH makes me wonder if the people doing the promotion are related to Skylar or the work of his agent. There appears to be an agenda. BTW - I thought that Teddy did pretty well under the circumstances tonight.
Ok…I thought Bridgewater was awful!

Back
Top Bottom