The official start Skylar Thompson thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official start Skylar Thompson thread

If I'm putting my hopes for the season on a 7th round rookie QB then I'm going to need to switch from beer to crack cocaine.

Lets do this tben!
There's no way i can watch teddy b but at least it's ski season soon

Time to start looking at QBs that will be avail in 1st rd. Losing that pick really hurts now. I like Tua, he's a tough guy, and I pray that he can come back. But hes just made of glass and he cannot be the long term solution for this franchise due to his durability issues.

If I'm putting my hopes for the season on a 7th round rookie QB then I'm going to need to switch from beer to crack cocaine.

This cult-like following of Skylar reminds me of the cult-like following Washington fans had when Colt Brennan was playing for them.

Why can't Skylar be worse? How do you know he isn't worse? He has looked promising in pre-season, but to my knowledge has never thrown a pass in a regular season NFL game.

Hey, for all I know he could be a future hall of famer........but I would just be guessing, sort of like all of you are doing. He could also suck. Why don't we let the kid learn from the veterans a little bit and if Tua is going to be out for a period of time, he will get an opportunity at some point
He will absolutely be worse.

Why not? Coaches get so stubborn - give SKylar a series see what happens
As a HS coach, I hate these types of comments.

Coaches are coaching for their livelihood every damn day.

They see more of the players than you do every damn day.

But, a coach is stubborn if he doesn’t do what you want? Ok.

The constant pushing of Skylar Thompson on FH makes me wonder if the people doing the promotion are related to Skylar or the work of his agent. There appears to be an agenda. BTW - I thought that Teddy did pretty well under the circumstances tonight.
People love the imagined potential of the unknown, especially when the known isn't great.

Attachments

• b50370c67f8fc03b933d235ec9fa8e01--mystery-box-peter-griffin.jpg
    b50370c67f8fc03b933d235ec9fa8e01--mystery-box-peter-griffin.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom