The Official Super Bowl Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Super Bowl Thread

We'll never know. Ridiculous sentiment BTW. Like you couldn't say that for virtually any other player in a 54-man football roster, except for maybe QB. Eagles won without MVP caliber QB and All-Pro starting left tackle.

Here's what we do know, our Dolphins are a mess with this leadership from owner to all coaches and everything in between. I never blame the players. They play but management and coaching more important (by far) in football than any other sport. As long as Ross owns the team and has people like MT, CG, and AG running the team, we'll be terrible.
Gonna tell you what I told another guy crying over spilled milk Get. Over. It. The Dolphins weren't going to the playoffs solely because of Ajayi and the Eagles didn't win solely because of Ajayi. Miami isn't any better or worse without him. (Personally I believe that Miami's run game improved after he left. )

It never ceases to amaze me how this fan base can never get over players who leave and go on other teams.

Didnt watch last night...straight up refuse to watch any game that the Pats are in ...especially playoff or SB.

The NFL needs to fix the glitch that allows them to dominate the league. Its tiresome like going to a Globe Trotters game every night.

Fix it NFL or the decline will accelerate

Pederson was the mvp that was some ballsy *** play calling

I couldn’t help thinking watching tonight’s super bowl how much short area quickness at tight end is a game changer.

That’s why if mark Andrews gets to 43 I’m on it like white on rice

His short area quicks are the best in the class
Great play calling and overall strategy. Etta is one of more underrated players in the league. Tremendous hands and knack getting open.

It did feel like there was some kind of discipline involved especially as the game progressed and butler had his helmet on the whole time
Clearly discipline related- he didn't play 1 down. Bademosi was even worse than Rowe

The next year in 2020, One can experience the best in Miami: The Ultimate Super Bowl LIV 2020 Travel Guide and more about the Hard Rock Stadium. There are many more destinations and cheapest hotels near the Hardrock Stadium in Miami. Miami is a fantastic city that every one of us wants to be because there are so many things to do in Miami that one can enjoy before and after the game with your buddies or your family. Super Bowl LIV 2020, just think of all Miami has to offer.

Super-Bowl-LIV-HARD-ROCK-STADIUM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom