The official "Tua Haters" flip to "Tua Lovers" media edition tracker. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official "Tua Haters" flip to "Tua Lovers" media edition tracker.

No, we shouldn’t have.

15-17.

We’ll see how this “promising“ season turns out for LAC, but I won’t be shocked if Herbert’s career turns out similarly to Philip Rivers and countless other empty stat guys.

For all his prototypical size and athleticism — he still isn’t the most accurate QB and gets rattled easily. I know a lot of people are in love with him, but he hasn’t convinced me of anything yet. Good player, for sure, but not the earth shattering talent the media and people like you suggest. Not to this point, anyway.

I still like Burrow and Tua better.

Well put! Herbie will be watching Tua and the fins in the playoffs from the comfort of his easy chair. That won’t stop him from putting up great numbers, gracing the cover of fantasy magazines, and video game ratings. I’m confident those are coming too. It’s reminiscent of my youth arguing Marino over Montana. Danny dwarfed Joe’s numbers by a country mile but looking back, I’d much rather have the Super Bowls.

I am going to have to stand up a bit for the media here (don't throw the tomatoes at me yet). I have been a Herbert supporter and thought, before the draft, we should have picked him. I saw him play when I was out in Oregon and I continue to be an avid Ducks fan. I have plenty of posts to support this.

I think most of us thought there was a strong possibility the Fins busted on their QB pick based upon the first two years of his performance. There are many things that go into the lack of confidence (Yes you Flores, the way you mistreated him by your QB rotation and desire to bring Watson in and creating a media storm) Tua displayed year one and two. Me included. But, the media is seeing as well as me, myself and I, why we drafted him. If what we are seeing and hearing about his performance in camp into the regular season games, we can stop the discussion of draft pick accumulation for another QB. The media will also stop it negative media speculation.

I hear you on this, but it just depends whether they are trying throw past takes under the rug and act like they always felt this way, or admitting that they simply changed their mind. New evidence and performances surface. Holding on to your take for dear life despite changing evidence is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom