The Pach's TOP 110 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's TOP 110

Very interesting list...

Higher on Murray and Queen then I would have expected. I always questioned Murray's read and reac...although he comes forward with good intent.

Way higher then I would be on Cam Akers...great athlete but struggles with vision and tends to go down easy. HArd eval with how bad the coaching and line were during his time.
Thanks a bunch Slimm

About what I figured. You’ve been wasting your own time chasing me around quoting every single post I make just to ensure I see that you disagree with everything in it.

I’m fixing to put a stop to that sh^t though. I can guarantee you’re fixing to agree with that one.

Didn't realize you felt that way. I'm sorry you cant handle my criticism.

They really shouldn’t give 11 year olds smart phones. Smh.

I like the projection w/ uche and queen. I wanna see queen stay physical at the next level. Every year these Michigan front 7 pieces seem to require some projection especially uche as maybe a bit of a tweener.

I just saw something about jeudy having a knee injury but I did not look into it. Smoke or fire slimm?

I don’t know anything about any knee injury with Jeudy. Probably smoke. He had one minor procedure on a meniscus a couple years ago that kept him out some during spring.

He’s never missed a game.

I guess I would flip that bet around and say Tua doesn’t produce as well as someone rated the #1 QB. That Burrows outperforms Tua.

Willie Gay is a kid I could see Miami taking a chance on. Hard to tell if his issues this year were him not getting it or if it was due to Morehead not having control (always hard to tell but from what I heard Joe was a mess down there... though following Mullen is a tough act). Either way if he has his head on straight no reason he cant be everything and then some that peoplenexoect Jerome Baker to be

Much appreciated.

I'm seeing J.R Reed and Willie Gay sneaking up on lists like this. Tannenbombs and I were talking about both of them recently. For quite a while I thought I was kind of alone in paying attention to those two. I always look for major college sleepers especially from the SEC and elite programs elsewhere. Reed has the length and wingspan that fits the modern game. But he is 2-3 years older than most of these guys, which will lower his stock.

Given that awesome Mississippi State defense of 2018 I kept thinking there had to be somebody who slipped through the cracks as the program imploded in 2019, dropping an incredible 2.2 yards per play defensively from 4.1 to 6.3.. Gay makes the most sense. He was an elite recruit. He seems to be moving up the lists as steadily as anyone. But there are off the field concerns.

Davon Hamilton is another elite program guy I really like and hope the Dolphins can grab. However they don't seem to have a pick in that spacing where Hamilton figures to go.
April 2019..

“I really like Willie Gay Jr..bad azz”

you weren’t alone bud..

Davon Hamilton is another elite program guy I really like and hope the Dolphins can grab. However they don't seem to have a pick in that spacing where Hamilton figures to go.

Great eye. The difference makers at DT are the athletic dudes who push the pocket. That's Hamilton alright. He's got the winning combo of strength and pop off the line. I think we'll have a chance at him with #39 and maybe #56.

I don’t know anything about any knee injury with Jeudy. Probably smoke. He had one minor procedure on a meniscus a couple years ago that kept him out some during spring.

He’s never missed a game.
I read an excerpt from a scouting report a few days ago that said jeudy is too slender for his size. What are your thoughts on him from a physical stand point? I just found that part interesting is all

Back
Top Bottom