The Pach's TOP 110 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's TOP 110

I read an excerpt from a scouting report a few days ago that said jeudy is too slender for his size. What are your thoughts on him from a physical stand point? I just found that part interesting is all

Have you ever seen Jerry Jeudy play football?

So you are saying rookie years? Right? How much we talking? It’s very late I will revisit this in the morning.

We don't know how much either will play as rookies. Probably have to go over first 2 or 3 years - pick one.

First two years? What metric? Total TD’s? QBR? TD to Int ratio? Yardage thrown in?

All of it. We'll look at wins, QBR, TD's, yardage, etc. and determine the winner.

How much are you willing to put on Burrow - $250?

All of it. We'll look at wins, QBR, TD's, yardage, etc. and determine the winner.

How much are you willing to put on Burrow - $250?

Sounds good. The ironic thing is I want Miami to get Tua so in essence I am betting against myself. But that’s okay it’s a win win for me if we get him. If he is great? I can handle losing $250.

Slimm, I am curious of why Uche, and Becton climbed up your Draft board so much this year? I noticed they were pretty low on your first list in May 19'. What kind of improvements did they make to their game to have them jump up that much to you? Thanks.

Joe burrow will be the best qb out of this class. Tua will ride the pine somewhere until he gets knocked out like pat white :):astro
You gonna leave here and join a new board when Burrow is a Bengal?

People talking about how good Joe Burrow will be over Tua and other stuff always spell his last name Burrows.

There's not a ****ing S on the end of it.
LMAO

I want to correct them but just dont have the heart

Slimm, I am curious of why Uche, and Becton climbed up your Draft board so much this year? I noticed they were pretty low on your first list in May 19'. What kind of improvements did they make to their game to have them jump up that much to you? Thanks.

Uche is so athletic and was a little under utilized at Michigan in terms of rushing the passer on the edge because he was so good at dropping into coverage in the deep middle of the field - essentially playing a Tampa-2 style MLB. There's not much he can't do, and not much they didn't have him do. He can bend the edge and beat elite offensive tackles for the sack or pressure, and drop 15-20 yards deep in coverage on the very next snap. He looks like a player on film to me. Not many like him that I've seen.

However, he really only became a true starter last season. It's a bit of a projection to have him this high, but I think a competent coach will find a way to unlock his potential. It wouldn't surprise me if a few years down the road he's one of the top 15 players selected in this draft. Which is why I have him where I do.

Becton was a kid that I probably just underrated the entire time. I think CK was more correct about him than I was. I didn't think he was able to move and be as athletic as he tested at the combine. I was blown away. Although what I like most about him was what he said in terms of how he views himself - he sees himself as a bully and wants to bully guys on the field. I want that mindset on my offensive line.

I never questioned his feet in terms of being able to play tackle. I just question his ability to change directions well enough to mirror elite pass rushers. You don't see him execute true vertical pass sets on film. He's mostly kicking out and/or angle sets.

Last edited:
Sounds good. The ironic thing is I want Miami to get Tua so in essence I am betting against myself. But that’s okay it’s a win win for me if we get him. If he is great? I can handle losing $250.

You got it. We can even split that $250 up and I'll put $150 on Tua and $100 on Jordan Love. Up to you.

Uche is so athletic and was a little under utilized at Michigan in terms of rushing the passer on the edge because he was so good at dropping into coverage in the deep middle of the field - essentially playing a Tampa-2 style MLB. There's not much he can't do, and not much they didn't have him do. He can bend the edge and beat elite offensive tackles for the sack or pressure, and drop 15-20 yards deep in coverage on the very next snap. He looks like a player on film to me. Not many like him that I've seen.

However, he really only became a true starter as a Senior. It's a bit of a projection to have him this high, but I think a competent coach will find a way to unlock his potential. It wouldn't surprise me if a few years down the road he's one of the top 15 players selected in this draft. Which is why I have him where I do.

Becton was a kid that I probably just underrated the entire time. I think CK was more correct about him than I was. I didn't think he was able to move and be as athletic as he tested at the combine. I was blown away. Although what I like most about him was what he said in terms of how he views himself - he sees himself as a bully and wants to bully guys on the field. I want that mindset on my offensive line.

I never questioned his feet in terms of being able to play tackle. I just question his ability to change directions well enough to mirror elite pass rushers. You don't see him execute true vertical pass sets on film. He's mostly kicking out and/or angle sets.

Think Flores can use Uche the proper way? I'd love him here.

Very interesting list...

Higher on Murray and Queen then I would have expected. I always questioned Murray's read and reac...although he comes forward with good intent.

Way higher then I would be on Cam Akers...great athlete but struggles with vision and tends to go down easy. HArd eval with how bad the coaching and line were during his time.

As a Nole, I am surprised by your view on Akers. I don’t think we truly know what his vision is like because of how bad the line is and how bad the system was. I could see a negative on that though.

In terms of going down easy. That’s crazy to me. He had to be one of the tops in the nation in yards after contact and never went down easy. You’re off base there.

I would not be surprised is Uche is drafted a lot earlier than all the mocks would have you believe.

His versatility and athleticism will be valued highly by pretty much any scheme or style.

Back
Top Bottom