The Pach's TOP 110 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's TOP 110

I think Akers has gone from underrated to a little overrated now.

Isn't draft season fun?

As someone that gambles from time to time
You got it. We can even split that $250 up and I'll put $150 on Tua and $100 on Jordan Love. Up to you.
I have an all or nothing mentality. I don’t like to hedge though I like my chances with Love instead of Tua. But that is up to you. You can have either.

As someone that gambles from time to time

I have an all or nothing mentality. I don’t like to hedge though I like my chances with Love instead of Tua. But that is up to you. You can have either.

Thank you. I'll have to take my chances with the overrated crippled midget. $ee you $oon.

I think you are getting a little upset, Patches O'Houlihan. Because I have made several good points that you cant refute. For whatever reason you are a little bias towards Joe Burrow, lets move on ------- But we know why ;)

Because he's overrated as an NFL prospect. Hell Stephen Garcia lit Alabama up worse than Joe Burrow, and that was back when Alabama actually played defense.

*blake the great hereby disagrees with this post and all of it's contents*

Because he's overrated as an NFL prospect. Hell Stephen Garcia lit Alabama up worse than Joe Burrow, and that was back when Alabama actually played defense.

So if anyone said to you "I think Tua is an overrated prospect" - you wouldn't want to know why?

So if anyone said to you "I think Tua is an overrated prospect" - you wouldn't want to know why?

No. Not bad enough to chase someone around like a lost puppy the way you do me.

:lol:

No. Not bad enough to chase someone around like a lost puppy the way you do me.

well I disagree, I think you would.

I've enjoyed this playful banter.

Did we just become best friends?

well I disagree, I think you would.

I've enjoyed this playful banter.

Did we just become best friends?

We can become whatever you want as long as you agree to the terms and stop following me.

*blake the great disagrees with this post and all of it's contents*

Uche size isn’t great for a full time edge ask. 6 foot 1 what 245. Poa play would be a weakness. Versatility an obvious plus.

But man does he line up a lot off the ball and drop.

curious to know what separates him from a chiasson for example who looks like the usage could be pretty similar. And has better size if you buy the 6 foot 3 250 plus stuff.

I’ve seen chiasson run down cee dee lamb after the catch with a lot of ground to make up before lamb could even shift gears.

Kenneth Murray is a bait lb vs misdirection. As in he takes the bait on repeat.

he’s a run and chase lb that you got to hope the instincts catches up witb the athlete at the next level. Theres a lot of risk in banking on that

I see Mims as boom or bust. Small route tree and finesse

top player in the class for me is tua. Can’t put chase young over him with that lack of flatten once he gains the shoulder

jeudys frame is less than ideal but that’s about all I think is. That kid separates like no other and drops his weight and gets out

I’m much higher on wirfs than slimm is. But I will stick with ideal guard long term

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom