The Pach's TOP 110 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Pach's TOP 110

Overrated. About the 4th best receiver on Bama’s roster last year. I don’t like him in the 1st round, certainly not top 15 - but some do. I think they’ll be a little disappointed with that one.

I have a top 20 grade but not over jeudy and maybe not over cee dee. Cee dees not quite as fast as I hoped but there is some nuke Hopkins there. Plays with a similar forcefulness

Maybe they just aren’t valued that high, but it seems to me like the Fins need a true FS with range that can play single-high. Not sure if there is a better prospect in this draft for that than Ashtyn Davis, but would love to hear other opinions.

I really enjoyed watching Chinn play, and he’s obviously a nuclear athlete. but he seems like he would be more along the lines of what Eric Rowe does in this defense. If so, not sure the Fins will get the value return on the high pick needed to acquire Chinn.

I see Winfield playing a similar role as Terrell Burgess and K’Von Wallace...more of that nickel/slot safety. Play behind McCain for a year (hoping he gets moved back there). Would much rather role the dice on Burgess/Wallace later in the draft than take Winfield in the 2nd round.

Again, just my opinion on where i see the different safeties slotting and how they fit with Miami.

Browsing NFL.com draft prospects the number 3 rated Safety is KYLE DUGGER??

I know the measurables are nice 6-1 220 4.49 42 inch vert 17 bench reps but How can you even scout a guy that goes to Lenoir-Rhyne lol..

It's almost impossible to scout him off tape since there is very little but from the little i have seen he damn sure can Hit and Return Kicks. He looks solid but how do you gauge that against competition like North Greensville (maybe they mispelled it seems like it should be greenville)

Just trying to figure out why they put him at number 3! maybe pach can help me out but to hell with it we are rebuilding i'd use a 3rd on a high reward player.

Overrated. About the 4th best receiver on Bama’s roster last year. I don’t like him in the 1st round, certainly not top 15 - but some do. I think they’ll be a little disappointed with that one.

It always about being intrigued by speed. If he ran a 4.4 rather than 4.27 most wouldn’t be praising him to the same degree despite his receiving skills being exactly the same.

Not a Ruggs fan but more and more NFL teams are using the deep crosser not only as backbreaker but to scheme other routes in combination. I've noticed that and the numbers confirm it. The number of deep cross throws rose 50% in one season from 2017 to 2018. The article covering 2019 hasn't been published yet. I believe it will show a continuing increase.

Actually I think Jeudy is superior to Ruggs on those deep crossers, despite the speed gap.

That article also points out what I have mentioned here for 15 years, the stupidity of screen passes. They don't separate by down, as they should. But it provides the inept numbers for wide receiver screens.

Came across this stat yesterday, but it matches what I've seen. Ruggs is excellent at taking a slant and eliminating angles with his speed, but he doesn't have the knack for getting on top of DB's. In this class, Jeudy and Reagor are the best speed deep threats imo.

Have him in the same range, 21-40.

One of the more underrated names - Akeem Davis-Gaither. Really like him. I can get down with the top 50 grade. He's very well rounded. Twitched up athlete who can cover. Closes on ball carriers like a homing missile. He's got snaps and production against the run with a frame thats still filling out. Scheme versatility too.

Wasn’t devonta Smith used on more of tbe boundary vertical pass concepts though?

I think that can account for some of why his vertical catch number is more than double. That and tuas ability to drop it straight in the bucket on tbe boundary. The other thing I would think is devonta smith rarely saw any help coverage out there. But that might be unfounded I suppose

Dugger is a risk in the sense of projecting how he will translate given that his game tape is practically useless. But, physically he is really impressive. We have no idea how he interviews. That would shed some light and give GM’s info we don’t have. But he might be intriguing over a more predictable player with lesser upside. It’s possible Dugger ends up being a real presence at SS.

Browsing NFL.com draft prospects the number 3 rated Safety is KYLE DUGGER??

I know the measurables are nice 6-1 220 4.49 42 inch vert 17 bench reps but How can you even scout a guy that goes to Lenoir-Rhyne lol..

It's almost impossible to scout him off tape since there is very little but from the little i have seen he damn sure can Hit and Return Kicks. He looks solid but how do you gauge that against competition like North Greensville (maybe they mispelled it seems like it should be greenville)

Just trying to figure out why they put him at number 3! maybe pach can help me out but to hell with it we are rebuilding i'd use a 3rd on a high reward player.

It's very difficult to evaluate his tape because of the level of play. However, it shouldn't take you long to see that he doesn't belong. He's playing at a different speed than those players and exhibiting physicality that's several notches above the rest. You have to evaluate him at the Senior Bowl to get a clearer picture in terms of whether kids like this are overmatched or not against top competition.

Tannenbombs put me on to Dugger just before the start of the season last year in August. I had no idea who the kid was. But it didn't take me long to see the kid sticks out like a sore thumb at that level. He's an eraser back there. He cleans up mistakes in front of him and always comes flying in at a correct angle to make the tackles.

He's a late bloomer that wasn't on anyone's radar coming out of high school in Georgia. Problem is, he's one the oldest players in this draft. He's already 24. These hungry kids like this that have been overlooked start beginning to make sense late on Day 2.

What's everyone's thoughts on Jerermy Chinn?

I see he's low on your list Pach, but is that small school or his ability?

What's everyone's thoughts on Jerermy Chinn?

I see he's low on your list Pach, but is that small school or his ability?

Think range. Like elite range. Probably the best I've seen since Malik Hooker.

I see that Noah is your 3rd rated CB, what did you see that led you to that estimation?

He has a chance to get a lot better as well.

Still raw and inexperienced.

It was a surprise to go CB there but I am the Champion of BPA so no complaints here.

Back
Top Bottom