The Patriots Plan: Who Do They Eliminate? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots Plan: Who Do They Eliminate?

Saw something that Brady is like 42 and 11 in the game after a loss.

Couple that with their home record and yeah we got our work more than cut out for us sunday.

He is 5-0 in the last 5 games following 2 straight losses BUT those teams were also not good. They had a combined 39-41 record. I also have never seen them this void of talent.

A lot of stats being slung around in a vacuum. This is Foxborough, all bets are off. At least it's still fairly warm, they place is hell on Earth in the winter.

It doesn't look to me like NE has the horses like they have in the past. This is the exact reason they signed Gordon who hasn't done anything since 2013 and is a poor gamble on character. We have a faster, more athletic roster and if I'm Gase, I've got this game circled for a long while. We owe those guys a brutal butt kicking at home in front of their fans who will be leaving early 4th quarter. Our defense is more opportunistic, our offense is more explosive and our special teams have been great lately. The only thing they have over us is if the refs start with the fake calls. I pity my television if that happens! X is the new Revis BTW.

They are either going to try and take Stills out of the factor or Wilson, which means Gase gets to reveal what he has been hiding with Mike G.

If I’m the Patriots I give Tannehill his little checkdowns all day. Take out Stills. Don’t let Amendola get his revenge game. Dolphins suck on third down so I am shutting down the run, putting them in third and long and winning by their lack of red zone scoring. The Patriots need to run on us, take the pressure off Brady. Soften them up, go with Gronk and just out score them. This will be a coaching chess game for Belichick. Just have to see if he still has the guys who can get it done against ours that can overcome what they throw at them.
the Titans, Jets and the Raiders tried doing these exact same things.

I don’t think New England has the speed to play man-to-man, I think they’re gonna drop in deep zone and keep everything in front of them.
I agree with you specifically because of this...

Back
Top Bottom