The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers!

I like this "rumor"...I would hate to see Loney go, he is just going to be so so good. Gold gloves, and a bad *** bat to boot. This is about the only thing I could get behind if we were gonna ship him out though..

Let's say the Yankees decide to do the smart thing and sell rather than buy this month. If you put all those things together, you know what you get? A-Rod to the Los Angeles Dodgers, that's what, probably in a deal that sends first baseman James Loney to New York. And then the Dodgers and A-Rod hook up on a long-term extension for Rodriguez in La-La land. And you know what that would means for the Rangers, right? No chance at trading Mark Teixeira to LA. No chance at Loney. And, an extension for Rodriguez of his current contract, even if it came with the Dodgers would keep the Rangers on the hook, paying $7 million per year to the Dodgers for three more years. They'd basically be paying the Dodgers to take Rodriguez. -- Dallas Morning News

Did you know Penny used to date Alyssa Milano, and is now dating Eliza Dushku...Wow..

I thought he was still dating Milano. She dates nothing but baseball players it seems. She has been linked to Pavano, Penny, Zito (I think) and another (former) Marlins pitcher.

22425232_l-1.jpg

I like this "rumor"...I would hate to see Loney go, he is just going to be so so good. Gold gloves, and a bad *** bat to boot. This is about the only thing I could get behind if we were gonna ship him out though..

Let's say the Yankees decide to do the smart thing and sell rather than buy this month. If you put all those things together, you know what you get? A-Rod to the Los Angeles Dodgers, that's what, probably in a deal that sends first baseman James Loney to New York. And then the Dodgers and A-Rod hook up on a long-term extension for Rodriguez in La-La land. And you know what that would means for the Rangers, right? No chance at trading Mark Teixeira to LA. No chance at Loney. And, an extension for Rodriguez of his current contract, even if it came with the Dodgers would keep the Rangers on the hook, paying $7 million per year to the Dodgers for three more years. They'd basically be paying the Dodgers to take Rodriguez. -- Dallas Morning News

I like the sound of that also. :D

Uh-oh, Bombko is starting...It looks like Bonds might break the record in this game....

I hope Im wrong, but the Hitters are really going to have to come to the park today...

For the record, I love San Fransisco (the city only). It is one of the most beautiful, and one of my favorite cities in the USA, at least out of where I have been, and Ive been almost everywhere in the continental except the North East...

For the record, I love San Fransisco (the city only). It is one of the most beautiful, and one of my favorite cities in the USA, at least out of where I have been, and Ive been almost everywhere in the continental except the North East...
Thank you, sir. :cooldude: The only thing that is bad in SF lately has been the Giants :(

Back
Top Bottom