The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The REAL Los Angeles baseball team thread, Go Dodgers!

Uh-oh, Bombko is starting...It looks like Bonds might break the record in this game....

I hope Im wrong, but the Hitters are really going to have to come to the park today...
Thank you Mr. Tomko for proving me wrong. Most importantly though for getting the W after pitching 5 and only giving up 1 earned...

Also thanks to Russell Martin for going 3/4 with a walk. To Matt Kemp for going 3/4 with a triple and a RBI. Furcal for going 2/5 with a triple and a RBI. The whole team for getting 13 hits, and going 47/126(.373) for the series. And the pitching staff for throwing incredibly for all 3 games (with the exception of Tsao giving up the grand slam)...

The taste of victory is much sweeter when we sweep the Giants in SF, to take the lead back in the NL west, and the whole NL....

Go Dodgers!

I keep hearing these Teixeira to the Dodgers rumors, but I just don't get it...Why would we trade for a 1st baseman when Loney has been our best hitter over the last month? Does Tex play another position? I don't think so...

I fully expect Ned to make a move here before the deadline, but the only positions we could really use some help would be: 3b, another starting pitcher, and maybe 2b and on the edge would be a power hitting OF...

I'm expecting us to get a pitcher, and the name I would really like to see would be Roy Oswalt...

clear.gif

Bonds 0/12 in the series....

:(

The rumor I hear is Teixera too and that we are simply showcasing Loney. The thought being that Loney is a high average, little pop bat. However, I would much rather hold on to Loney, Kemp and the boys and go to war with them as opposed to hiring an outside gun.

I love the way Loney and Kemp seem to almost work together at the plate. On gets on, the other gets em home. Those too, along with Russell Martin are our future.

Pitching has been surprisingly strong considering the injuries. I wouldn't mind getting another starter and/or bullpen arm. Scott Proctor from the Yankees would be ideal for me.

Tis true. Luckily I don't live anywheres near Geary :cooldude:

Oh I got so mad that I ended up taking some side streets, got lost, and got even more mad. So happy when I saw King Street. Hit the Bay Bridge and got back to my comfort zone that is the East Bay. :lol:

Oh I got so mad that I ended up taking some side streets, got lost, and got even more mad. So happy when I saw King Street. Hit the Bay Bridge and got back to my comfort zone that is the East Bay. :lol:
You're luck you didn't end up in he tenderloin where you woulda been raped and murdered by tranny hookers. :cooldude:

You're luck you didn't end up in he tenderloin where you woulda been raped and murdered by tranny hookers. :cooldude:

I have lunch there sometimes...although not with tranny hookers. My personal favorite shortcut it driving on the muni tracks. Works up until the point where you are about to get plowed through by a slow moving train. :lol:

Phillies 13 Dodgers 1....bottom of the 7th. :sidelol:

Phillies 13 Dodgers 1....bottom of the 7th. :sidelol:
Rolling on the floor laughing is pretty silly coming from a team that lost has 10,000+ games. Especially since we whooped you down yesterday. Hendrickson is a very inconsistent pitcher, and you guys have taken advantage of his ****ty night. Somehow, Durbin pitched the best game of his life, and the Dodgers decided to take a day off at the plate.

Congrats on a good game though, Ill bet you 1000 phin dollars that the Dodgers win tomorrow. What do ya say?

Back
Top Bottom