The Reason The Next Week Is A Milestone For Ryan Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Reason The Next Week Is A Milestone For Ryan Tannehill

Ehh no reason to push him too hard in OTAs. Let him run around a little bit, showcase himself to reporters.

He's got two months until Training Camp. Let that be where he shows himself without limitations.

Not worried at all about the leg, more concern about his game.

Don't think that this news wasn't relayed to the Dolphins long ago...that the healing and his progress was in a best-case scenario. I mean, the team was in prime position to take a QB, but the guys who job is on the line, the one who lives and dies by the QB felt good enough to not draft a QB. Could be a gamble, but it could be that have had this extremely encouraging news. With that in mind, Gase is going to be extra cautious...it is just trying to get Tannehill to head that caution.

Ehh no reason to push him too hard in OTAs. Let him run around a little bit, showcase himself to reporters.

He's got two months until Training Camp. Let that be where he shows himself without limitations.

It's only been about 9 months. That concerns me. I hope these doctors don't screw the Dolphins like the group who chose Culpepper over Brees.

"There's not a throw he can't make."

I mean..... you can say that about 90% of all the QBs In the NFL, including backups and 3rd stringers. That's really the reason how they got into the NFL.

Not sure I've ever heard "he would be an excellent QB if only he could make all the throws"

Or "even though he cant make all the throws he's a really good QB."

C'mon man it's the NFL. Being able to make all the throws is expected for any starting QB lol. I'm glad you got pumped up from reading that though.

Last edited:
I mean..... you can say that about 90% of all the QBs In the NFL, including backups and 3rd stringers. That's really the reason how they got into the NFL.

Not sure I've ever heard "he would be an excellent QB if only he could make all the throws"

C'mon man it's the NFL. Being able to make all the throws is expected for any starting QB lol. I'm glad you got pumped up from reading that though.
Says the wiseass to the wiseass

Also, I had hopes this high last year. Guess it's like bill murry on groundhog day, eventually we'll find a way to not kill ourselves

Not every qb in he nfl can be on their back foot and hit a 25 yard late breaking out. Not every qb can be rollling left and throw the ball 60 yards down field

You'd think watching Cutler last year would be enough of an example of a QB not being able to make all the throws. Biggest upgrade this year will be, touch wood, a healthy Tannehill making the bread and butter throws at a higher clip then Cutler could as well as threatening the deep third as he did in 2016.

You'd think watching Cutler last year would be enough of an example of a QB not being able to make all the throws. Biggest upgrade this year will be, touch wood, a healthy Tannehill making the bread and butter throws at a higher clip then Cutler could as well as threatening the deep third as he did in 2016.

Funny you say that.

Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase feels Jay Cutler can help the team win.

It’s as simple as that.

“He can make every throw you want,” Gase said Monday. “Good pocket skills. Fits in well with what we do. He has a really good grasp of our scheme.”

Back
Top Bottom