The reason why Saban went back to college | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason why Saban went back to college

Well everyone seemed quite happy when we hired our own scumbag named Bill Parcells. Our own owner flat out lied that he tried to hire Jim Harbaugh. As for balls not sure how you can judge that.

Don't get me started on that guy. At least with Saban, I was excited only to be disappointed, but with Parcels I was ready to go ballistic, hating the idea of getting that overrated, egotistical, schlepp, and he did not disappoint.

Don't get me started on that guy. At least with Saban, I was excited only to be disappointed, but with Parcels I was ready to go ballistic, hating the idea of getting that overrated, egotistical, schlepp, and he did not disappoint.

I understood the Parcells hire but definitely was not a fan of the hire. I really was skeptical of the Saban hire but admit at the time it seemed like quite an achievement to get Saban to leave college after so many teams had failed to land Saban. We may have failed to win it all under Huzienga but I never doubted that he was able to hire the guy he wanted. We went from hiring the top canidates to getting turned down by Jeff Friggin Fisher .

So what you're saying is Ross needs to buy Harbaugh a home? I'm down.

The real reason why Saban went back to college:
3359909388d53466678bxd2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom