*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

He’s thinking he will be either the Canes or Dolphins head coach.

Went to 2 straight afc championship games with butt fumble at qb. That's a hell of a lot better than the trash we have had here.

The problem is that Rex Ryan went into full on disaster territory after that. Total implosion in NYC and then in Buffalo. His Buffalo tenure was very brief and very disastrous.

Gase was good his first year, too.

My only worry about Rex Ryan is fractured relationships. He never seems to be a clean and easy goodbye when he separates from a team

If rex has a good staff, I'm all for it. I just feel like I hear more stories about Rex fracturing relationships than I do positive ones

As a coach, unfortunately he's an upgrade nonetheless

Yes. I watched the Rex Ryan team in Buffalo and I can safely say, I would much rather retain Gase AND Burke for a lame duck season than waste two or three years with Rex making a mess of things.

fair enough im just so soured on gase that im willing to give almost anyone a shot. at least we him pretty good chance our defense wouldn't be ass again.

The article sounds more like Armando is butt hurt because Ross wouldnt talk to him.

That said, if Rex did get Gase's job, our defense would be alot better. (Not that I'm advocating Rex in any way.)

Back
Top Bottom