The Segregation Bowl: TCU vs. Boise State | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Segregation Bowl: TCU vs. Boise State

Kinda like how Boise struggled to beat Tulsa....:lol:

And UC Davis....:lol:

Alabama beat 9 bowl teams this year....

Florida wasn't flat....they just got out coached and out executed....

They got out coached and out executed by Bama for 3 quarters in the SEC CG last year...Bama just didn't have the talent to finish them off...

You might as well say that Utah got lucky to beat a flat Bama team last year in the Sugar Bowl after their best offensive player was suspended and had to miss the game (Andre Smith) if you're going to use that logic..

I think Nebraska would beat Boise or TCU.....

If you couldn't see that NEITHER of those teams in the Fiesta Bowl are anywhere near the caliber of Florida or Bama you need help son...

There's at least 15 teams that would go undefeated with Boise's schedule.....every year...

Boise isn't going undefeated with Bama, Florida, Tennessee, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma, Penn St., etc...schedule...

All I am saying is that there has not been one overly impressive team this year. There are a alot of good college football teams this year however there is not dominent team this season. Florida was a huge disappointment, they had all there starters back however at times their offense struggled. Texas, has been okay yet they really have not even beaten a team that will finish ranked in the top ten, unless they beat Alabama. Bama has looked great in some games yet some games against weaker oppents they have struggled. Even if Bama does beat Texas, I dont think they are the best team in the country, and there is no way that if there was a 16 team playoff that they BAMA would win the tournament. I think they are OVERRATED!

All I am saying is that there has not been one overly impressive team this year. There are a alot of good college football teams this year however there is not dominent team this season. Florida was a huge disappointment, they had all there starters back however at times their offense struggled. Texas, has been okay yet they really have not even beaten a team that will finish ranked in the top ten, unless they beat Alabama. Bama has looked great in some games yet some games against weaker oppents they have struggled. Even if Bama does beat Texas, I dont think they are the best team in the country, and there is no way that if there was a 16 team playoff that they BAMA would win the tournament. I think they are OVERRATED!

This is sounding more and more like sour grapes to me...Boise's own players even said they don't think they're the best team in the country...

Alabama is BUILT to win in a playoff type scenario....

Let's move on....who would you consider a "dominant' college football team since the BCS system arrived?

Statistically, Bama is as balanced and "dominant" of a team as there's been...

I am not a Boise St fan at all. However i do feel too much credit is being given to Alabama this year, we will see after the game tomorrow night!

There are 3 dominant teams...LSU, Florida, and USC.

If Alabama wins tomorrow night, they will quickly become #4, because they show no signs of letting up. The scariest part of all of this is that Saban is in only his 3rd year. He is winning with a bunch of Mike Shula's guys. They are only going to get better, which is not good for the rest of us.

Florida was not flat in the SEC Championship Game.....they got their butts kicked.

I am not a Boise St fan at all. However i do feel too much credit is being given to Alabama this year, we will see after the game tomorrow night!

I'm not trying to start a fight, but how is Alabama being given too much credit? They ran the table in the SEC and beat the defending National Champs.

Back
Top Bottom