The Texans current pick | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

Well, O'Brien did have good intentions trying to protect Watson's blind side.

How has what happen with the suspensions etc adjusted, if at all, anyone’s expectations for Texans final record ? They’re currently 4-7

They play:

1) Colts 2x
2) Bear
3) Titans
4) Bengals

I certainly can see them beating the Bengals. I expect it even with the injuries. I don’t see wins against anyone else...MAYBE the Bears.

So we’re looking at 4-12 to 6-10 record.

Really wish they could have tested Fuller and Roby before the last 2 wins... but it probably wouldn't have mattered against the Lions.
Watson alone probably gives them the win over Chicago, and easily Cincy with no Burrow. So we are probably looking at 6-10, picking around 10th.

Really wish they could have tested Fuller and Roby before the last 2 wins... but it probably wouldn't have mattered against the Lions.
Watson alone probably gives them the win over Chicago, and easily Cincy with no Burrow. So we are probably looking at 6-10, picking around 10th.

Im not so sure there. Especially without Fullers deep threat ability. Remember they also have no Stills. Hell who are they going to throw to? The TE?

Brandin Cooks is still pretty darn good, but yeah it's pretty much him and the TEs for the next 2 weeks until Randall Cobb is back from IR (and Keke Coutee if he can stay on the field). Still, Watson- Cooks is a heck of a lot better than Trubisky-anyone.

The bears blow

that is all

They do but they should beat Houston with either QB unless Watson really has some bitter feelings towards them for taking Trubisky.

I watch just about all their games, it’s torture watching their offense “try”. Even Sam Darnold is better than Trubisky Foles.

It’s looking like 5-11 is likely going to be their final record. Certainly not getting to 7 wins.

New England F’d us.

They do but they should beat Houston with either QB unless Watson really has some bitter feelings towards them for taking Trubisky.

I watch just about all their games, it’s torture watching their offense “try”. Even Sam Darnold is better than Trubisky Foles.

It’s looking like 5-11 is likely going to be their final record. Certainly not getting to 7 wins.

New England F’d us.

they need Akeem hicks back for that game or that d isn’t that good either

If there ever was a time for a Dolphins Fan Christmas Present, these next 5 games are it. For Houston, can't have them win more than 1 or 2 of the next 5. As for Miami 4-1 should put them in the Playoffs.

If there ever was a time for a Dolphins Fan Christmas Present, these next 5 games are it. For Houston, can't have them win more than 1 or 2 of the next 5. As for Miami 4-1 should put them in the Playoffs.
That's one hell of a present

Back
Top Bottom