The Texans current pick | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

I want the Jags to get Trevor, just so the jest keep sucking

Call me crazy but I’m watching T.L. in games where he has to make the throws against decent defenses, IMO, he’s struggled. Sure he can scramble and make plays with his feet. But I’m not sure I see elite passing there against top notch talent.

Call me crazy but I’m watching T.L. in games where he has to make the throws against decent defenses, IMO, he’s struggled. Sure he can scramble and make plays with his feet. But I’m not sure I see elite passing there against top notch talent.
Lawrence certainly has flaws and it shows when he goes up against top teams outside of the easy ACC schedule

Wow that’s crazy about Fuller, was still talking about him yesterday and how i regretted we didn’t trade for him. This is even better, although it would’ve nice if it happened two weeks ago.

Nonetheless, Fuller has been a big factor for Houston this season, with 8 TDs, just in time for free agency. This suspension might really alter the contract offers he was likely going to get.

Deshaun Watson lost Stills and Fuller in a matter of days, he’s got that fat contract to keep him smiling but you know he’s a little pissed off.

Wow that’s crazy about Fuller, was still talking about him yesterday and how i regretted we didn’t trade for him. This is even better, although it would’ve nice if it happened two weeks ago.

Nonetheless, Fuller has been a big factor for Houston this season, with 8 TDs, just in time for free agency. This suspension might really alter the contract offers he was likely going to get.

Deshaun Watson lost Stills and Fuller in a matter of days, he’s got that fat contract to keep him smiling but you know he’s a little pissed off.
It’s us Dolphins fans who should be pissed off. Too bad they didn’t catch the cheater earlier. He may have won them a game or two. 🤬

Yeah, I am not a fan. I think 2020 was a much better QB draft than 2021.

So in the same week Houston loss Stills and Fuller? Wow!

Back
Top Bottom