The Texans current pick | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

This is a bit of a catch 22. Browns win hurts our wild card chances

I really want to play in tbe postseason this year with tua. See if we can upset the apple cart

I really want to play in tbe postseason this year with tua. See if we can upset the apple cart

When a position of a potential 1st round draft pick caries equal or more weight then a division rival losing a game, I feel you may need to re-evaluate your priorities.

When a position of a potential 1st round draft pick caries equal or more weight then a division rival losing a game, I feel you may need to re-evaluate your priorities.
Win the division, and make the WC irrelevant. Root for Houston to lose. That's icing on the cake.

I am rolling the dice and pulling for the Texans to lose to help both picks from them. The Browns still play the Steelers, Ravens, and Titans, which is probably 3 loses. Then I have complete confidence that Bakers Browns will lose at least one more game.

that only makes sense to me because we already have our qb. We didn’t last year and so that wouldn’t have made a lick of sense to me

Weird. But odds are events like game outcomes
and alien visitations happen independently and
are not effected by you!

Folks get so superstitious about sports and rooting
for their team. It's like dude -- the universe doesn't
give a crap about you wearing your 20-year-old
Csonka jersey before the game as "good luck!"

The fact that I know my watching a game can impact
it's outcome is different. If the game isn't going well
I just turn the TV off and take a walk. Most of the time
when I get back and turn the TV on -- things are better!

:lol:

Ray - Don't get frustrated. About one third of FH posters are primarily driven by the pursuit of Draft capital and feel that should be the team goal at all times. You will never ever convince them to re-evaluate priorities.

Last edited:
The Texans are quite capable of pulling off a winning streak. After the loss to the Packers a few weeks ago, I stopped obsessing over the pick. If it was meant to be it'll be!!! Nothing I or we can do about it. Although I still wish O'Brien was still the coach over there. Hopefully we all get a bonus at seasons end with the Texans pick falling into the top 5-7 of the draft.

I still think looking at where the Texans pick will land is a bit premature. I hope they lose out but there are so many bad teams this year I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish outside of the top 10 just because of Watson.

I still think looking at where the Texans pick will land is a bit premature. I hope they lose out but there are so many bad teams this year I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish outside of the top 10 just because of Watson.

No! If they finish outside of the Top 10 it's because the 10 teams infront of them were even worst than they were. Right now those teams are Jets and Cowboys.

I have been watching the Browns-Texans game while waiting for the Dolphin game to begin. While the Texans offense hasn’t done much, someone forgot to tell the Texans defense that they were suppose to pack it in, as far as the rest of the season is concerned.

The weather seems to be affecting the play of both offenses but it will not surprise me if the Texans come back and win this game. I am pulling for the Browns simply because of the draft pick but I don’t know if the Browns defense can shut down Watson for an entire game.

Ray - Don't get frustrated. About one third of FH posters are primarily driven by the pursuit of Draft capital and feel that should be the team goal at all times. You will never ever convince them to re-evaluate priorities.

Thank you for the reality check.

It's like a breath of fresh air.

It's New York, Gase will get fired 0.1 seconds after the last game of the season, and with Lawrence coming in they'd have first dibs on the best coaching candidate. They'll be fine. I see no reason for Lawrence to avoid going there.
Taking close to 60% of your money is a great reason not to go there.

Back
Top Bottom