The Texans current pick | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

It's New York, Gase will get fired 0.1 seconds after the last game of the season, and with Lawrence coming in they'd have first dibs on the best coaching candidate. They'll be fine. I see no reason for Lawrence to avoid going there.
The city is a cesspool and a failure of an organization...plenty of reasons for a Georgia boy to seek non-gang greener pastures.

I mean realistically Lawerence's choice's if he makes a stink are

1.NY Jets
2. Jacksonville
3. Washington

Frankly Washington is set up the best but really thats pretty slim pickings, Maybe you could get the Lions or Panthers to move up but frankly any organization you go to will have problems..
I'd love to see him in Jacksonville and maybe the closeness of home is going to matter to him but I also would like to see him on the Jets and make the AFC East one of the strongest division's in football again.

It's like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie role, the world may never know.

Seriously, what coach has won big without a top quarterback? Bill Bellichick is widely considered the best coach of his time. In seven, now eight seasons, without Tom Brady his record is below .500 with, I believe, one playoff appearance. Mike Shanahan won a super bowl with John Elway, but his teams dropped significantly without him. Don Shula made it to the super bowl with four different quarterbacks, which was pretty unique. One of those was David Woodley. Quite an accomplishment.

I guess the answer is you need both.

Do you mean like the Titans and Tannehill?

Not posting it as what I believe will happen or anything. It just seemed relevant to the thread. (BTW that's a link above to all the 1st round picks).

Last edited:
Lots off talk up here in Jersey all weekend of Jim Harbaugh going to the Jets especially if they can land Lawrence.

rooting for texans this week. It will help us in wc....we are not running the table these next four weeks. We will need some help. not worried about picks. I believe in this team right now, but it will still be nice to get some help with browns losing. They have a reallly easy schedule

Lots off talk up here in Jersey all weekend of Jim Harbaugh going to the Jets especially if they can land Lawrence.
I'm not going to worry about that. He's a decent coach but I lost so much respect for him when he lost to his brother and wouldn't shake his hand. They were men, not boys.

Aside from that, he can't beat Ohio State which is why he's available in the first place.

rooting for texans this week. It will help us in wc....we are not running the table these next four weeks. We will need some help. not worried about picks. I believe in this team right now, but it will still be nice to get some help with browns losing. They have a reallly easy schedule
We take care our own thing. Always root against Taxans.

2 more losses coming soon against the Colts is a good sign for the fish!

Back
Top Bottom