The Worst I've Ever Seen The Forum | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Worst I've Ever Seen The Forum

So let’s say we finally make the Super Bowl. I won’t be able to access the site? I couldn’t during the draft. That is absolutely unexceptable. I appreciate everything that the powers that be do and I donate when I can but now I’ve got to find a board for special occasions that can handle traffic?

So let’s say we finally make the Super Bowl. I won’t be able to access the site? I couldn’t during the draft. That is absolutely unexceptable. I appreciate everything that the powers that be do and I donate when I can but now I’ve got to find a board for special occasions that can handle traffic?
Good morning brother. There is a very small percentage of the family that support the site with VIP memberships and or donate. If more of the family would help support the site we probably would have the issues we just had with the draft. We have brothers that use measures to get around the ads that help generate income for the site and don't financially support the site as well. That is a double hit. Please look and see those as awesome members such as yourself that do a great job in supporting the site. Thank you! The problem is its the same few of us that do.

I have suggested that the site goes to a paid membership, however ownership and the staff are trying not to do that at all cost.

Last edited:
Good morning brother. There is a very small percentage of the family that support the site with VIP memberships and or donate. If more of the family would help support the site we probably would have the issues we just had with the draft. We have brothers that use measures that gets them around the ads that help generate income for the site and don't financially support the site. That is a double hit. Please look at see those as awesome members such as yourself that do a great job in supporting the site. Thank you! The problem is its the same few of us that do.

I have suggested that the site goes to a paid membership, however ownership and the staff are trying not to do that at all cost.

I understand and I would fully support a paid site.

Back
Top Bottom