These 10 Ol Plays Are Examples Of Why We're In Trouble Moving Forward... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These 10 Ol Plays Are Examples Of Why We're In Trouble Moving Forward...

AnthonySabaNFL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Warning, depressing footage: These 10 plays show you why we can't run, why Tannehill gets flustered back there, why Gase is pissed, and why fans should be concerned. All it takes is one lineman to not due his job and the play is shut down.

Only 10 , jk thanks as always as I enjoy the videos greatly

Like how many years have we been trying to solve the OL riddle?

Somethin' ain't right in fish town!

But thankfully we have Gesicki impersonating a TE/blocker because

that's what volleyball players do best! Just play the kid as a WR (whatever)

and keep him away from the MUCK in the physical trenches.

Who's making this $hit up? We don't have a better blocker @TE than a volleyball player?

Stop the nonsense. Put a freaking OT in place if need be -- stop trying to play with players WE DON'T HAVE!

I've seen other QBs quickly get pressured by 3 guys but the difference is they move and don't panic.

Warning, depressing footage: These 10 plays show you why we can't run, why Tannehill gets flustered back there, why Gase is pissed, and why fans should be concerned. All it takes is one lineman to not due his job and the play is shut down.

I know I say this all the time but I love your breakdowns. Thank you!

Pretty much shows that it starts up front and we got beat at the LOS all game long. Our O-line is just not good. Once Sitton went down we knew we had problems but it seems they just take turns messing up and getting beat. It seems to be everyone of them.

I don’t see the loss of Kilgore as that catastrophic. He was pretty ordinary.
Doubt we’ll see much drop off.
The loss of Sitton was significant, though.
On many of those plays there is pressure coming from one guy, but there is plenty of room to slide and buy more time. RT has poor feel in the pocket.

we have a new OL coach, so I have some hope that **** can get fixed

I don’t see the loss of Kilgore as that catastrophic. He was pretty ordinary.
Doubt we’ll see much drop off.
The loss of Sitton was significant, though.
On many of those plays there is pressure coming from one guy, but there is plenty of room to slide and buy more time. RT has poor feel in the pocket.
When you lose your center and the back up is about the same it shows the starter is not that good to start with. This coming off season once again we'll be looking for at least tow new starters if not 3.

I got to the 4 min mark and had to just stop! Who the heck is our OL coach? Who the heck is our strength training coach? Who the heck evaluates our OL talent pool?

I've seen other QBs quickly get pressured by 3 guys but the difference is they move and don't panic.

I get what you're trying to say. But that's a very small number of Qbs in the NFL. The majority of QBs in the NFL (including the great Tom Brady) can do absolutely nothing. Especially, when that pressure is coming right up the middle.

Also, If you're watching the same cut-up that I'm watching then exactly "where" is Tannehill supposed to move?
He doesn't have the benefit of slow-mo that we have watching these clips and he definitely doesn't have the luxury of a birds view that we have.

Back
Top Bottom