These 10 Ol Plays Are Examples Of Why We're In Trouble Moving Forward... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These 10 Ol Plays Are Examples Of Why We're In Trouble Moving Forward...

And a converted WR as QB that on his 7th year cant throw a damn fade to the kangaroo and misses the fast dudes because he can only Scan one and a half reads and has tunnel vision! Sorry but Coach AND QB are guilty also!

Dang! Isn't it funny (sad) how reality in Dolphinland sinks to the bottom like a flounder?

I think we're all (long term fans) traumatized. Sort of like PTSD!

Can we get compensation???

Is there a billionaire in the house?

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Dolphins and Florida State fan, my weekends are chock full of bad o-line play. That video was frustrating to watch, grown men getting rag dolled.

Canes are in the same boat. Should be plenty of backfield crashing on Saturday afternoon

Canes are in the same boat. Should be plenty of backfield crashing on Saturday afternoon

Interesting. Been sayin' for some time OL play is getting weaker and weaker at every level.

We better start playin' flag football soon!

Used to be Cornhuskers, Sooners, Longhorns, Wolverines, Buckeyes and

anything named Hannah was a sure bet in the N F L.

Nowadays it seems really hard to find functional talent.

Looks like everyone but the left tackle screws up. Missed pass off between Larsen and Swanson. There’s one 3 man rush where both the back Drake and you guessed it gesicki whiff on chip blocks before releasing. Ja’Wuan james getting beaten by a primary off the los lb in Van Noy brought forward to rush in the edge schematically vs us. Can’t happen. That’s makes me think something it wrong physically with James on these gifs. Another play he looks like he is combo blocking with the guard off the snap and then plays it like a kick out block back on the edge wide rusher. Odd ask looks like he’s confused with his assignment. If anything I think he was asked to cut the edge guy.

Not on these gifs tunsil rocks back slightly early on the snap gets called for a false start. Something that seems to plague him. Rocking back in his stance early. Gets called for a personnel foul for pushing a guy off his qb who is basically posing after. Bout time someone dumped these guys for getting on the qb.

Another gif Jesse davis who is marginal to date and frankly underwhelming considering how much he as the wild card could make a real difference gives away the most direct route to the qb immediately post snap.

No bueno.

Looks like everyone but the left tackle screws up. Missed pass off between Larsen and Swanson. There’s one 3 man rush where both the back Drake and you guessed it gesicki whiff on chip blocks before releasing. Ja’Wuan james getting beaten by a primary off the los lb in Van Noy brought forward to rush in the edge schematically vs us. Can’t happen. That’s makes me think something it wrong physically with James on these gifs. Another play he looks like he is combo blocking with the guard off the snap and then plays it like a kick out block back on the edge wide rusher. Odd ask looks like he’s confused with his assignment. If anything I think he was asked to cut the edge guy.

Not on these gifs tunsil rocks back slightly early on the snap gets called for a false start. Something that seems to plague him. Rocking back in his stance early. Gets called for a personnel foul for pushing a guy off his qb who is basically posing after. Bout time someone dumped these guys for getting on the qb.

Another gif Jesse davis who is marginal to date and frankly underwhelming considering how much he as the wild card could make a real difference gives away the most direct route to the qb immediately post snap.

No bueno.

So OL was good or bad?

JK.

But hey -- that Gezekkie kid can kick some ask yea!?

Seriously you think James is dinged again?

I'm starting to worry about her.

I tell ya what’s funny and kinda sad. Miami seemed to think that it could only carry and activate two tight ends one of which the entire league already knows can’t block to save his life and throw an unbalanced line with an extra ot there as the offset and that wrinkle would confuse and work vs a beli prepared outfit.

Wrong.

As much as that video clip shows how our offensive line isn't getting it done I'm so tired of drafting offensive lineman and we still never get the line fixed. I do appreciate these videos and views it shows it's not on Drake/Gore and Tannehill. Nobody is open, too much pressure to quickly, and no running lanes.

Why has it been so difficult for the Dolphins to find good Olineman? This crap has been going on for fng years. We’ve had different coaches and personnel making decisions over the years but it always is an issue. Do we have the same scouting department personnel or what. It just amazes me even when we draft a first round Olineman they turn out below average it’s fng mind boggling. We pick up over 30 year old injury prone Olineman and of course they get hurt. We have to find and draft good ones in the later rounds. Of course the Patriots can plug in anyone off the street and Brady has all fng day to throw. I would love to know who is finding these Olineman in NE. Have they had the same scout coach or is it Billacheat or what. I would love to know why it’s so fng hard to find quality Olineman for this team because it’s absolutely ridiculous and THill better start getting out of the pocket quicker and run for his life or he’s going to get destroyed and without a doubt hurt bad. Fng sucks and sick of this BS. Sorry for the rant lol

What do you suggest then?

Figuring out who is recommending drafting or signing these guys and replacing them. Obviously whoever it is isn’t doing a very good job. I understand injuries take place but this crap has been going on for almost 20 yrs

Figuring out who is recommending drafting or signing these guys and replacing them. Obviously whoever it is isn’t doing a very good job. I understand injuries take place but this crap has been going on for almost 20 yrs
Good point. Wonder how long we have had our current scouts for

Messy all around. Whole lot of failure in the ZBS, guys not knowing their assignments. Getting pushed around, waiting to be engaged rather than engaging their man right away.

Crappy looking route design on some of the passing plays that I saw. Nothing designed to exploit the intermediate passing lanes.

James looked lost alot, yet again.

Need a real oline coach and a better blocking scheme. Also would be nice to get Brendel back at center, how long is he out for?

As much as that video clip shows how our offensive line isn't getting it done I'm so tired of drafting offensive lineman and we still never get the line fixed. I do appreciate these videos and views it shows it's not on Drake/Gore and Tannehill. Nobody is open, too much pressure to quickly, and no running lanes.

Why does it show it's not on Tannehill? Why does he always get an excuse? I swear there is a large number of posters who either A) Dont watch any football out side of the Dolphins , so you have no idea what good QB play looks like or B) Tannehill is related to half of this board, like you all have done 23 and me and seen Tannehill is your 2nd cousin.

Tannehill is part of the problem, no doubt about it, he is and has been a problem for 7 years. Does the line suck? YES and so my friends does Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom