These 10 Ol Plays Are Examples Of Why We're In Trouble Moving Forward... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

These 10 Ol Plays Are Examples Of Why We're In Trouble Moving Forward...

ThaT was tough to watch. I dont k ow how we get this fixed. Unfortunately this is Gase's fault. He has not done anything to fix the oline. It's a bunch of patch work older guys that either cant block anymore or cant stay healthy. Shame but without that oline playing atleast average we r screwed

We have 2 guys that can play, Davis and Tunsil. James had his head up his butt this game. Too many games like that from him. Larsen stinks. Kilgore is so average, it isn't funny. Swanson is less than average. Young looked useless too. Sitton's loss turned a mediocre line into a disaster.

Unreal, our OL guys are getting walked back by LBs too? WTH?

Do these guys lift, at all?

Who the hell is teaching the foundational stuff?

Why is Gesikic always so damn high in his blocking? Drop you as%

Warning, depressing footage: These 10 plays show you why we can't run, why Tannehill gets flustered back there, why Gase is pissed, and why fans should be concerned. All it takes is one lineman to not due his job and the play is shut down.

Really great analysis. It’s just sad it’s really difficult to be down on a team that’s three and one but the reality is there just not very good and they are coached absolutely terribly and I honestly believe, Gase and Burke will be gone after this year if they don’t have a winning season, which we know seems doubtful

We have 2 guys that can play, Davis and Tunsil. James had his head up his butt this game. Too many games like that from him. Larsen stinks. Kilgore is so average, it isn't funny. Swanson is less than average. Young looked useless too. Sitton's loss turned a mediocre line into a disaster.

One of those 10 was Davis falling for the juke by 53, the straight line comment. Anthony mentions Larsen, but it was Davis. I will give you Davis performs better than Larsen, but that is a very low bar.

I would love to see some cut ups of us getting after Brady. I saw on Twitter we hit Brady 7 times in 35 drop backs and NE hit Tannehill 5 times in 20 drop backs. It means both QB’s were hit once in every 5 drop backs. Like I said in another thread we’d need to see every pass attempt to get the full picture or the pressure numbers. Just curious because the hit numbers are identical.

One of those 10 was Davis falling for the juke by 53, the straight line comment. Anthony mentions Larsen, but it was Davis. I will give you Davis performs better than Larsen, but that is a very low bar.
I noticed that too. It was Davis on that play but he hasn't been as bad as the others,

I would love to see some cut ups of us getting after Brady. I saw on Twitter we hit Brady 7 times in 35 drop backs and NE hit Tannehill 5 times in 20 drop backs. It means both QB’s were hit once in every 5 drop backs. Like I said in another thread we’d need to see every pass attempt to get the full picture or the pressure numbers. Just curious because the hit numbers are identical.

Cut ups on us hitting Brady, and MANY other things, are on my YouTube channel ;). See my signature!

Hi Z, unfortunately Adrian Clayborn was able to push Bong Man back into RT17, think about this, literally pushed him back, and Tunsil couldn't even slow him down. Now Adrian Clayborn is a good solid player, but he is not a pro bowler. Tunsil can't hold his own. So I guess it's down to one, maybe?

The Ever Saddened By These Videos VIPER

Warning, depressing footage: These 10 plays show you why we can't run, why Tannehill gets flustered back there, why Gase is pissed, and why fans should be concerned. All it takes is one lineman to not due his job and the play is shut down.

Thanks so much for these breakdowns!

Hell, if that doesn't work than keep drafting oline. Even if we bring in a young QB there is no chance for success with this oline.

I got to the 4 min mark and had to just stop! Who the heck is our OL coach? Who the heck is our strength training coach? Who the heck evaluates our OL talent pool?

Yea. Ask those questions for like what ------ the past 10 years? More?

Footballs is basics.

We suck at the basics.

>>> but hey, we got volleyball players that can jump like kangaroos and dudes who run 4.4 wind

Yea. Ask those questions for like what ------ the past 10 years? More?

Footballs is basics.

We suck at the basics.

>>> but hey, we got volleyball players that can jump like kangaroos and dudes who run 4.4 wind
And a converted WR as QB that on his 7th year cant throw a damn fade to the kangaroo and misses the fast dudes because he can only Scan one and a half reads and has tunnel vision! Sorry but Coach AND QB are guilty also!

Back
Top Bottom