This clip is not encouraging | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This clip is not encouraging

Blame the idiots that thought that was ok to post. Just hope they are no longer employed.
I'm wondering if they did it to troll fans. For fans to out themselves and see how many fans were just waiting for any little thing to overreact. And see the rest who are level headed. Then post Tua actually launching it. Bad throws can happen, no matter the qb. But now it makes me wonder if Tua and Hill wanted to make it look like a legit pass, but Tua wasn't really trying. They wanted to not have the best pass and catch to see if it would bait, ridiculous fans. And, well....it did

I'm not a Tua Stan, that said; I'm not a Tua Hater either, but if this is the best clip the Dolphins can muster of Tua hitting Tyreek I'm very worried.

I want to believe Tua has the arm strength to play in the NFL but how can you watch this and not be concerned about Tua.

I hope it's just a timing thing and Tua can throw it down the field but right now I'm a bit worried.
I’m gonna tell you some right now McDaniel is going to have an offense that has tua throwing between 25 to 35 yards long and then they’re just gonna have to pick up the extra yards after the catch .look at Drew Brees he did not have a cannon for an arm but they built that offense around getting the ball to the receiver 25 to 35 yards down the field and the receiver would pick up the extra yardage afterwords and they had a good running game

You’re aware Hill caught only 9 passes last year that traveled 20+ air yards?

How do you think KC beat Buffalo in the playoffs? With Mahomes launching bombs?

When did Mahomes ever throw bombs downfield? How often does anyone?
I would assume it depends on the defense the other team is using and who their corners are. But it’s still a shame that Miami can’t utilize all of Hills strengths because of Tua’s arm.

Tua is a bust. Mac Jones isn't though... must be a geographical thi

I’m gonna tell you some right now McDaniel is going to have an offense that has tua throwing between 25 to 35 yards long and then they’re just gonna have to pick up the extra yards after the catch .look at Drew Brees he did not have a cannon for an arm but they built that offense around getting the ball to the receiver 25 to 35 yards down the field and the receiver would pick up the extra yardage afterwords and they had a good running game
I suspect you are right.

I also suspect they will tie their short passing game pretty close to the running game in order for both running and passing to augment each other. The longer the pass, the less effective the running game will be in conjunction with the passing game.

I think we are going to see plenty of successful runs and passes as those two aspects of the game keep offenses "off balance" for most of the game.

I also see a real possibility of having two distinct game plans - one for the first half. and one for the second half. Each game plan will be taking advantage of what the other teams' defenses aren't doing well, and as those defenses try to make corrections, we hit them with a new game plan - just to keep them "dancing". - LOL

This is encouraging, go figure, maybe that 1st video was jumping to conclusions...

Back
Top Bottom