This clip is not encouraging | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This clip is not encouraging

Fire Trash GIF

I found another awful throw.... and yea I do/have thought Russel Wilson was on the decline. The Broncos are so overrated right now it's not even funny. The Chargers or Chiefs will win that division.

Serious question is it really in the team's interest to publicly try to counter some of the national negative opinions about Tua? If the coaches, teammates and front office believe Tua can get the job done, maybe that's all that should matter. It could be argued if the team goes into the regular season with other teams believing that Tua can only throw short it would actually be in the team's favor when they do opt to stretch the field. It's like a wr limping up to the line of scrrimmage out of the huddle and then taking off on a go route full speed at the snap.

Serious question is it really in the team's interest to publicly try to counter some of the national negative opinions about Tua? If the coaches, teammates and front office believe Tua can get the job done, maybe that's all that should matter. It could be argued if the team goes into the regular season with other teams believing that Tua can only throw short it would actually be in the team's favor when they do opt to stretch the field. It's like a wr limping up to the line of scrrimmage out of the huddle and then taking off on a go route full speed at the snap.
So you contend that Miami is promoting this video to lull teams? That teams will let receivers run deep, because of this video? Then Tua will throw deep passes during the game, and opponents won't adapt, and then Miami will promote another video of Tua throwing lame ducks?

I'm not saying this is the best we can expect, but c'mon.

I don’t care about 1 throw… but wtf was that 1 throw used for a promotional video?

It’s mind boggling.
makes me wonder if the person doing the video production was a dolphins fan, but isn't a fan of tua. Seems like a sabotage move. oh well, tyreek showed ppl what's up with him backing tua and the video shown later

So you contend that Miami is promoting this video to lull teams? That teams will let receivers run deep, because of this video? Then Tua will throw deep passes during the game, and opponents won't adapt, and then Miami will promote another video of Tua throwing lame ducks?

I'm not saying this is the best we can expect, but c'mon.
I never questioned what the team's motive was. I asked is it in the best interest for the team to counter the perception that Tua can't throw the ball down field? Your stance and my question are two different concepts in my opinion. I was saying if other teams actually believe the national narative that Tua sucks and then crowd the box because they think Tua can't throw deep, Miami would then be in a better position to take advantage of the false narative.

I like Tua, but it definitely lends for thoughts of concern when he can’t hit Hill in stride under throwing him by a few yards, while under no pressure at all.

Rescuer of damsels in distress.
Or pointing out the a$$ery of one being a dick to another poster for the simple fact that he was born into a non English speaking culture/situation?

I see many posters hurl insults at the guy and always wonder why they find it necessary. I assume they were most likely punk azz bullies growing up and never got past that adolescent failing.

Or pointing out the a$$ery of one being a dick to another poster for the simple fact that he was born into a non English speaking culture/situation?

I see many posters hurl insults at the guy and always wonder why they find it necessary. I assume they were most likely punk azz bullies growing up and never got past that adolescent failing.
If you weigh in with arrogance and with a dismissive tone and style, be prepared to battle. Simple as that. Especially if you weigh in and it shows your knowledge of the game and its dynamics is shallow at best.

Tua is limited...we all know that??? How this going work out.. who know..this all on Ross..it rich man project
but this is tua’s 3rd year he’s got a better offensive line , better receivers better rb’s let’s give him the benefit of the doubt

A 35 page debate on Tua's throw to THill, wow. I still remember the throw in a game to K Grant in stride in Tua's first year. I'm not worried.

Back
Top Bottom