This clip is not encouraging | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This clip is not encouraging

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

You don’t know the future either.
Evaluation isn’t about predicting the future. It’s about recognizing traits. Tua, coming out very obviously had similar traits to Brees coming out. It was not a difficult thing to see. Anybody who says they don’t see it is either a poor evaluator or has some other reason for not wanting it to be true.

That doesn’t mean he’ll develop the same, but it does mean that anybody who thinks that having those traits means your ceiling is low has already been proven wrong.

Evaluation isn’t about predicting the future. It’s about recognizing traits. Tua, coming out very obviously had similar traits to Brees coming out. It was not a difficult thing to see. Anybody who says they don’t see it is either a poor evaluator or has some other reason for not wanting it to be true.

That doesn’t mean he’ll develop the same, but it does mean that anybody who thinks that having those traits means your ceiling is low has already been proven wrong.

Agreed; I'm more pointing out that there are those who seem to feel that their opinions are more "factual" than others, when the standard goes both ways.

Over 30 pages in this thread and I didn't see this question ... Didn't they have more than 1 take on this? I mean the guy was probably practicing for a while right, it wasn't just show up, and just throw...just 1 time. I mean of all of the throws he probably did that day, They have to pick this one? I don't know that doesn't make any sense the dumb of it all. If that job opening is for real , I'm not surprised...

Over 30 pages in this thread and I didn't see this question ... Didn't they have more than 1 take on this? I mean the guy was probably practicing for a while right, it wasn't just show up, and just throw...just 1 time. I mean of all of the throws he probably did that day, They have to pick this one? I don't know that doesn't make any sense the dumb of it all. If that job opening is for real , I'm not surprised...
Its not their fault some fans are ****ing psychos who over analyse everything to confirm their emotional bias...

Is it possible that Hill outran the pass??? It doesn't mean Tua can't make the throw. It just means they need to practice together more so Tua can adjust to his speed.

Even if Tua were to never throw another pass in the NFL, Tua will forever hold the record for the most scrutinized completed pass in the history of off-season training camp.

Seriously, it’s not even preseason yet, it’s early in the month of May!

Back
Top Bottom