This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005.

steeda

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I certainly don't think we will be worse off than last year. Although I think he is right about being a year or two, but I would put "playoffs" in there instead of being "decent". Anyway, here is the quote from the article:

Miami Dolphins - They could have had ANY coach come in, this team is still at least a year or two before being decent. They have Jason Taylor at defensive end, and went and signed like 4 more. They have no QB, which makes me think this is the only team that has a shot at getting a better draft pick than the Cleveland Browns. Ricky Williams coming back is going to do nothing more than cause problems in the locker room. Good luck Nick Saban

Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0519.html

P.S. My apologies if this was already posted.

see the problem with random predictions from just 1 guy is this... is he keep track of all the intricisies of every team in the league? does he even know who chris foerster is and how we want him dead, or how tony wise had no chance with his complex schemes with 5 new offensive lineman... or how wanny had a strangle hold on both sides of the ball with his super conservative approach... does he realize this is what killed our team?

just look at how our team played once wanny left, that should show you something right there...

but these people just look at a big picture, and dont see the details, thats why i dont pay attention to random guy predictions for 32 teams in the league where he cant possibly know everything about them....

Let's see, the guy on Steelers fever or my 6 year old niece, who knows more about the Dolphins current situation? Um, I'm going with my niece.

Funny, a couple good bounces, only a little bit better play, and we'd have beaten their 15-1 team last year. Real knowledgeable.

if i didnt know anything about the dolphins id think theyd do poorly do.
But i do, so i dont.

keithjackson said:
if i didnt know anything about the dolphins id think theyd do poorly do.
But i do, so i dont.

I hope you ain't a dude.

EDITED: LOL, my bad

Its possible. But not likely.

If the guy is serious, make a sig bet with him. Sig bets can get very creative and usually have the desired effect of silencing blowhards like your friend.

The Steelers went from 6-10 to 15-1 in one season, and they barely beat us last season. They were not as good as there record showed. I will even go as far as saying that we have more all around talent than they do. They got b*tch slapped by the Pats on their own field just a couple weeks after we beat them.(the pats)

Back
Top Bottom