This is what we've been waiting for! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is what we've been waiting for!

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
We weren't embarrassed, didn't beat ourselves, kept it close long enough to not be a waste of time, saw discipline and enough flashes to be encouraged...in other words, the perfect tank game.

Last edited:
We in no way were embarrassed.
Using extreme ad absurdum is ramped on this board.
Embarrassed. The "worst in history". Garbage.
All terms over used right now.
Who said the "worst in history?" Your post is garbage. The only way you could say this game wasn't embarrassing is by claiming we're fielding a 53 man practice squad. Miami was dominated this game, other than Grant's shining moment of the year with his KR for TD.

Who said the "worst in history?" Your post is garbage. The only way you could say this game wasn't embarrassing is by claiming we're fielding a 53 man practice squad. Miami was dominated this game, other than Grant's shining moment of the year with his KR for TD.
Haters gotta hate. And you a hater.

The o-line wasn't embarrassing?

The running game/backs weren't embarrassing?

Not having a plan for a QB who runs on us at will is not embarrassing?

That game made me think back to the beginning of the season. Those two wins went to our heads...as they should.

The Oline was embarrassing.

The pass rush is so dull it's not even interesting enough to be called embarrassing.

But we did make it interesting for a bit and it's nice to see Parker blooming.

I mean the offensive line was offensive. They can't run the ball to save their lives and Fitzpatrick was under constant pressure. The defense gave up 37 points to a below average Buffalo offense. Making Josh Allen and John Brown look like all stars. Parker had a good game and Grant made a couple of nice plays including that return for a TD. Overall though it was an awful game by the Dolphins. I doubt that Flores is happy after that performance.

I mean the offensive line was offensive. They can't run the ball to save their lives and Fitzpatrick was under constant pressure. The defense gave up 37 points to a below average Buffalo offense. Making Josh Allen and John Brown look like all stars. Parker had a good game and Grant made a couple of nice plays including that return for a TD. Overall though it was an awful game by the Dolphins. I doubt that Flores is happy after that performance.
But it wasn't embarrassing, apparently

But it wasn't embarrassing, apparently
I think some of you are missing my point. Yes, we were soundly outplayed from the start, but didn’t play stupidly, lose our composure or quit...and somehow stayed in the game well into the second half. Nothing to hang your hat on, but no worse than what we expected coming into the season. We 're not a good team, but no longer historically bad. After the humiliating start to the season, I can take losses like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom