This is why we drafted Chad Henne! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is why we drafted Chad Henne!

I disliked it at 1st, but then I relized why we picked him.

Man, I wish I could have my life judged on one good day I had.

We drafted him based off of one good game against a horrible pass defense?

I am honestly neutral about the pick . . . but come on people can we just keep discussions in one thread. I click on and over half of the threads I see are about Beck or Henne. Come on guys.

I will say this . . . I didn't want Henne because I thought he was the pick at 32 . . . . at 57 . . . he is a solid pick . . . let the competition begin.

Chad Henne is a perfect fit for this offense. He's also a Parcells guy. Get over it. Beck and Henne will compete for the starting job and the best man will win. If it's Beck, then I sure hope he can be our quarterback of the future. If he can't, Henne will come in and he will take over.

One way or another, I'm pretty confident the "next Marino" is somewhere on the depth charts.

Now let's just get Dan Conner first thing tomorrow. :)

Now i really think we should use a late round pick on Arrington. He was making sick catches in that game. The three would already have chemistry so they dont need time to develop it.

As usual, fans throwing our picks under the bus before they can even perform. Nothing new at all.

Every time I see one of these videos, I want to draft Mike Hart.

haha i know i love mike hart... we need another RB.. late round pick

Back
Top Bottom