This is why we drafted Chad Henne! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is why we drafted Chad Henne!

Whether or not you like the Henney pick, which btw I don't like it, he is now a Miami Dolphin and part of the family. So welcome.

Coach Lee see some thing special in Chad, or we would not have drafted him. By the way he had NINE come from behind comebacks in the 4th Quarter.

That tells you something about Chad Henne, I can not wait to see what he looks like with Coach Lee coaching him. As far as Beck goes? If he was looking that great, we NEVER would have drafted Henne in the first place

I think if Henne plays his career in Mike Belotti or Urban Myers' offense he's a Top 10 pick. The physical talent is undeniable. Lloyd Carr had one of the most quarterback unfriendly offenses in college. No QB is ever going to look good in that offense. That offense made Tom Brady look like a 6th rounder. The only time Carr ever took the reigns off of him was his final game of his coaching career against Florida after he had already been fiired/resigned when he had nothing to lose, The Wolverines installed the spread offense just for that game and Henne goes 25 of 39 for 373 yards and 3 touchdowns He could have done that routinely if Carr wasn't such a dinosaur. That was more pass attempts and multiple WR sets in one game than he sometimes got in a month.

Then Henne goes to the Senior Bowl and gets to cut it loose like everyone else on a level field and he completely outshines the competition.

Physical tools? Beck has a better arm, is faster, quicker, more accurate.... the list goes on

Saying Beck has a better arm than Henne will promptly get you laughed out of the room in any NFL Front Office. Henne's arm is just a notch below Flacco, and Flacco might have the strongest arm in recent memory.

Saying Beck has a better arm than Henne will promptly get you laughed out of the room in any NFL Front Office. Henne's arm is just a notch below Flacco, and Flacco might have the strongest arm in recent memory.
Better look again, Becks arm was measured to be just under Russles last year.... See Becks bomb in the you tube videos.

http://www.craveonline.com/articles/sports/04647590/brigham_youngs_john_beck.html

He has a tremendous amount of zip on his balls and if anybody wants to question that, just talk to the BYU receivers, he’s jammed several of their fingers over the years. He fires a hissing spiral nearly every time the ball is released from his wrist. He recorded the 2nd highest velocity of any quarterback at the 2007 combine, whistling the pigskin at 61.1 miles per hour.

I am looking for Henne, but it is under 60

Back
Top Bottom