This likely means Tindall's starting | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This likely means Tindall's starting

I see the draft being totally focused on defense. Fangio will want a few more players. The defense ranked poorly last year.
It needs new parts that are better fit and upgrades for his system

There will be more moves, but I think the Ramsey trade is the only splash deal. Think bargains.

I also see tight end as the target at 51, but it could be linebacker.
Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

I’m rooting for Tindall. He’s a super talented player. I like Ivan Pace in the draft. But I love the high motor latte rounders like Rodriguez and Sanborn last season. But I also liked Tindall and Brandon Smith and neither of these guys got much playing time.

We gonna use the 2nd on a TE and with no more money or picks this likely means Tindall's starting opposite Baker.

I think I'd spend a couple of those 3 late picks on LBs.
NO. We aren't trusting the middle of our defense with a guy who had five snaps in his life. We will sign and draft another LB. Watch

I'm giving Musgrave the nod as ... 1) he played a higher level of competition & 2) seems to be a more complete TE.
I have Kraft as a better blocker. I also don't think Musgrave gets to our pick so I don't have him as a realistic option.

You are underestimating the power of the Grier side of the force. We will somehow bring in Henry/Poyer/Wagner and Tremaine edwards and the titans will owe us their 1st rounder for taking Henry and we’ll still be 30 million under the cap with enough room to sign a big olinemen

I see the draft being totally focused on defense. Fangio will want a few more players. The defense ranked poorly last year.
It needs new parts that are better fit and upgrades for his system
What parts do you want replaced besides Baker & Elandon?

We may. My sense is that the team agrees with you, not me. But in my eyes, it’s a choice between Needham and Crossen, and I’d choose Needham.
You'd chose someone who has just came off a huge injury? Good thing you ain't GM

Telling you Baker is on his way.. while all other teammates are celebrating JR trade, Baker is rambling on incoherently as usual to himself.

Will give him a few hours to wake up and get excited about our d getting better but to me it's over. To where, don't know.

Back
Top Bottom