This likely means Tindall's starting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This likely means Tindall's starting

We gonna use the 2nd on a TE and with no more money or picks this likely means Tindall's starting opposite Baker.

I think I'd spend a couple of those 3 late picks on LBs.
That seems to be a lot of jumping to conclusions.......

I posted in another thread that Coach McDaniel's was expecting a huge leap for Tindall this year. :ffic:
Like that the coach supports and encourages the player, but our DC hasn't had a chance to even work with him in what most feel will be a totally different scheme.

In other words, it's coach speak to me until I see it on the field.

Like that the coach supports and encourages the player, but our DC hasn't had a chance to even work with him in what most feel will be a totally different scheme.

In other words, it's coach speak to me until I see it on the field.
I hear you brother, time will tell. Semper Fi! :ffic:

We are still going to have a ton of cap room. Over $20 million if we restructure Ramsey, which we will. And over $30 million if we cut Keion Crossen and can either unload Ced Wilson or extend Wilkins and/or Connor Williams with cap friendly numbers for 2023.

Not to mention the $13 million from Byron Jones coming free in June.

We ain’t done.

We are still going to have a ton of cap room. Over $20 million if we restructure Ramsey, which we will. And over $30 million if we cut Keion Crossen and can either unload Ced Wilson or extend Wilkins and/or Connor Williams with cap friendly numbers for 2023.

Not to mention the $13 million from Byron Jones coming free in June.

We ain’t done.
I would like to keep Crossen for special teams, and emergency depth in the secondary. :ffic:

We may. My sense is that the team agrees with you, not me. But in my eyes, it’s a choice between Needham and Crossen, and I’d choose Needham.
Pre injury I would have made that statement unequivocally. After the injury, not so much. Needham beat the odds and became a solid NFL player, but had obvious limitations. Any loss of speed/quickness would make him a liability.

Bring them both into camp, along with some other "bubble" guys and see what shakes out. I wouldn't tie myself to either with guarantees.

Id be VERY surprised if we use our 2nd round pick on a TE.

If we still have it come draft time, lol, I'd expect oline, LBer, or RB there.

Tindall speculation is a stretch to say the least. Dude might not even make the team.

Id be VERY surprised if we use our 2nd round pick on a TE.

If we still have it come draft time, lol, I'd expect oline, LBer, or RB there.

Tindall speculation is a stretch to say the least. Dude might not even make the team.
100% will make the team. Penciled in as a starter, now thats a completely different story.

Back
Top Bottom