This likely means Tindall's starting | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This likely means Tindall's starting

You are underestimating the power of the Grier side of the force. We will somehow bring in Henry/Poyer/Wagner and Tremaine edwards and the titans will owe us their 1st rounder for taking Henry and we’ll still be 30 million under the cap with enough room to sign a big olinemen

Facts lol

Telling you Baker is on his way.. while all other teammates are celebrating JR trade, Baker is rambling on incoherently as usual to himself.

Will give him a few hours to wake up and get excited about our d getting better but to me it's over. To where, don't know.
Not sure what to do with that. Tindall doesn't even have enough NFL film to objectively come to that conclusion even if one is not a fan of JB.

I have to believe the coaches have a pretty good handle on who can do what at a high level, and he had a big fat 9 defensive snaps last year, and none were what you would call good play.

Now, can he improve? Sure, and I would expect that he does, but saying Bake is in his way and holding him back is silly, IMO. Tindall is holding Tindall back.

Not sure what to do with that. Tindall doesn't even have enough NFL film to objectively come to that conclusion even if one is not a fan of JB.

I have to believe the coaches have a pretty good handle on who can do what at a high level, and he had a big fat 9 defensive snaps last year, and none were what you would call good play.

Now, can he improve? Sure, and I would expect that he does, but saying Bake is in his way and holding him back is silly, IMO. Tindall is holding Tindall back.
Yeah I know this one is about Tindall but I will go all in and say we be trading Baker and we be signing a replacement. Feel free to send me a crow sandwich should my prophecy turn out to be full of it. Watch Wednesday.

My take on the LBs. Baker starts this year. The starter at MLB will be a vet that we sign during the second or third wave of Free Agency... maybe Pratt or Vander Esch. Their immediate backups will be Tindall and a drafted rookie, and we'll probably have one other guy who is either a UDFA or a career backup type like Riley.

Yeah I know this one is about Tindall but I will go all in and say we be trading Baker and we be signing a replacement. Feel free to send me a crow sandwich should my prophecy turn out to be full of it. Watch Wednesday.
It's not about crow sandwich, or even about JB. You made a statement that there is no evidence to support about Tindall.

Please refrain from moving the goal post.

It's not about crow sandwich, or even about JB. You made a statement that there is no evidence to support about Tindall.

Please refrain from moving the goal post.
Oh ok ok. Tindall starts. He will win the job in camp. There I said it. Goalposts back in their proper place now?

We gonna use the 2nd on a TE and with no more money or picks this likely means Tindall's starting opposite Baker.

I think I'd spend a couple of those 3 late picks on LBs.

Though I doubt very much a DC like Fangio does something like that without reason he deserves it, I.must admit I am very interested to see what Tindall has.

My take on the LBs. Baker starts this year. The starter at MLB will be a vet that we sign during the second or third wave of Free Agency... maybe Pratt or Vander Esch. Their immediate backups will be Tindall and a drafted rookie, and we'll probably have one other guy who is either a UDFA or a career backup type like Riley.
This feels likely to me

You'd chose someone who has just came off a huge injury? Good thing you ain't GM
Yes, I would ”chose” Needham over Crossen.

Im Out See You GIF by A1 eSports

The TE position is one of those positions that the player rarely comes into the NFL and makes an impact right away. It usually takes 2 or 3 years to develop a good TE. So with Hunter going and the Dolphins letting Gesicki
go in free agency, I assume they are going to try and sign a veteran TE in free agency.

I believe their 2nd and 3rd round picks will likely be a LB and and offensive lineman if they do sign a TE in free agency.

I expect that our starting ILB will be added in FA.
Same. Preferably Wagner or David and imo they could possibly take a little pay cut to come. Plus we’ll sign a tight end like Foster or a solid lineman. Also resign Mostert and Wilson.
Then we’ll draft a tight end and RB in rounds 2 and 3.

Back
Top Bottom