This morning’s CONSENSUS MOCK | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This morning’s CONSENSUS MOCK

With the SB today and draft positions set, here’s a look at all the online mocks combined by team. Nearly all of them have Tua which tells me it won’t be Tua. Lol. I’m still predicting Simmons or Thomas at #1 but we’ll see. Fun time to be a Dolphins fan.
Saw one last night that had us taking Herbert at #5, and Tua slipping to the Chargers at #6.
This place WILL go off the deep end if that happens.

Saw one last night that had us taking Herbert at #5, and Tua slipping to the Chargers at #6.

The majority will flip but consider me in the minority. I wouldn't be upset at that scenario; however, if reversed I would be disappointed.

Yes..I want nothing to do with Jordan Love or Fromm. Only qbs from this draft worth it are Burrow and Tua.

I haven’t watched enough of Love to make a decision but Fromm, Fromm is pure ****. Miami needs to pick Tua, he will be the only QB available worth picking.

And for good reason. I hate picking prototypes and potential rather than actual elite production.

I haven’t watched enough of Love to make a decision but Fromm, Fromm is pure ****. Miami needs to pick Tua, he will be the only QB available worth picking.

I wouldn't call him trash. But he's that typical QB that doesn't do a lot of great things. He's your career back-up QB.

If they walk away from the first round with the QB of their choice (Burrow/Tua/Herbert), and then add top prospects at LOT and ROT (Thomas/Becton/Jackson/Jones and Wills/Wirfs), I would be happy. At 2A I could splurge and pick a CB as I have always felt there will be solid value there. I could also go DE/DT/Edge/LB if value was there. Otherwise I'm all in on the offensive side of the ball, be it RB/WR/IOL. Should be solid TE and safety options in later rounds. Wouldn't mind adding a punter and FB.

I could write a ten page essay about the players I wish I could have but are likely to be gone between picks 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, and 2B.

So much depends on what we do in the FA market. Just get a QB, fix the OL (and I mean all 5 of them), grab a good CB and a decent safety, and for God's sake get two quality RB's (Something like Swift/Dobbins/Taylor and later Ackers/Dillion/Hubbard/Helaire).

Trade two 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick for the first pick in the draft and select Joe Burrow. Don’t look back.

Burrow is already positioning that he wants to play for a team committed to winning a Super Bowl, clearly aimed at the Bengals organization. The Bengals are already releasing info on how impressed the organization was with Herbert during Senior Bowl week. The trade works out in every NFL Draft Value Chart ever created.

Make it happen.
then you definitely low ball them with the 5 and a 2nd round nothing more since they are losing leverage if Burrow might refuse to play for them.

If Miami takes OT at 5 over a QB or Simmons...that's an epic fail.

LOL, I know. The only way that would be acceptable is they have inside knowledge that no one is going to draft Tua early, and we end up drafting him with pick 1B. If only this was a perfect world :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom