This Season Encapsulated In One Photo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Season Encapsulated In One Photo

Grier has got too go. He was in charge of college/draft scouting before he got a promo, and he sucked if you judge on his drafts and recommendations.

I thought it was going to be a picture of the kid sleeping in the stands.

Ross is frustrated but does he know who to hire to fix it? Can he make that judgment? He is not a football guy.
Marino cannot believe what is going on. We've all made that same face while watching the Fins. But can he do anything? No coaching nor real front office experience. He may just be a name only right now.
Tannenbaum is hoping and praying Ross' anger is directed at someone other than him.

Dion Jordan is going to the playoffs. How about that. Hurts so good.

View attachment 14539

This is me leaving my friend's house full of Jags fans in Jacksonville after the game.
And to think... Your team was winning super bowls and going undefeated before their team was a thought in a board meeting. Sadly... I'm convinced league expansion is part of if not all of the problem teams have in today's nfl. Not enough talent to go around and the product is suffering

Before the Dolphins faced the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, it was reported that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross was seriously considering taking a sledgehammer to the entire front office and coaching staff. The rumored house-cleaning included the firing of VP Mike Tannenbaum, head coach Adam Gase, and pretty much anyone else associated with the two.

Everyone was on notice. Sunday was the last chance the current Dolphins regime had to prove there was a reason to think they have the ship sailing in the right direction.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/stephen-ross-will-fire-adam-gase-and-mike-tannenbaum-10961663

Back
Top Bottom