This Season Encapsulated In One Photo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Season Encapsulated In One Photo

We are out, so no point in playing many starters next week. Start Fales, Asiata, Ballage, Sterup on offense, and Anthony, Armstrong, Davis on defense. May as well see what theyve got.

I wish Falk wasnt put pn IR, i think it was only his non throwing hand that got hurt? Oh well.

At least start Asiata finally.

Maybe, we'll see. For an offensive guru, Gase has had 3 years and turned over the roster and we have a subpar offense. For a young guy who has had two DC's, we have had nothing but poor defenses. Gase has managed the smoke and mirrors well winning more than his share of the close games and keeping games closer than he should on many occasions. But, coaches are judged on wins … and Gase has not shown that he is the winner we need. Burke seems like a goner. On the flip side, I'd say that Chris Kocurek's work with the DT's has made him invaluable if Gase stays. Probably the same with Rizi.

Tannenbaum's deficiencies are too numerous to even count, so I'll just add the Ndamakong Suh ridiculous salary and his history of constantly ballooning salary cap mismanagement to the list. Ross needs a handler who knows football, and since Ireland was let go that has been Tannenbaum, which makes his spot more entrenched than it should be. He does not deserve his job, but it still remains to be seen whether he will be let go.

But, I'd defend Chris Grier to stay. Since Grier took over our drafts have been the best in a long while. While his FA's have had injury issues, there has been mostly positive talent coming through the door. Overall, I'd rate Chris Grier's job as being done well. He's not a cook, but he has done a good job of buying the groceries and I would keep him in that role moving forward, even if we take a sledgehammer to the rest of the team.

Players? Yeah, there's a reckoning coming, and there will be a lot of player turnover, regardless of any other changes. Big salaries look to be gone, new leaders look to be brought in, the trenches rebuilt as our DE and OL are not good enough. There will be a lot more changes too.

In the end, Ross only has a short window in which he feels he has left to see the Dolphins through to becoming a great team. He will balance his desire to show patience for good people, his realization (hopefully he realizes it) that his reach to gaining good coaching/GM personnel is limited, and his desire to obtain the right people in this short window. We will see what he decides … but the status quo is not working. Good coaches turn it around in 3 years, and we don't even look like we're on the cusp of turning it around this year.

Shefter was just on live didn’t mention Miami in his potential coaching changes list

I haven't liked Gase since he dumped Ajayi for a bogus reason. He's incapable of dealing with personalities and has no business calling plays. Seems like he's too proud to get out of his own way .

My Thread was merged but the topic is not the same, I posted a brand new article about rumours of Ross firing Gase and Tannenbaum.

I love these circulating pictures. They say it all.

Marino looks like he's in the process of squeezing out a painful fart.

Ross looks like he doesn't want to smell more farts even though he knows they're coming.

Tannenbaum looks like he hopes Ross doesn't figure out he's the one whose been crop dusting the entire game.

Farts.
Dude, you have issues...That was hilarious!!!

JFC Ross you are a bumbling idiot and only have yourself to blame.

Ross bought into Tannenbaum
Tannenbaum bought into Gase
Gase bought into Tanneyhill.

How can everyone be wrong simultaneously? It’s the Dolphins, that’s how.

Wasn't Ross said to be very impressed with Gase? Tough to dislike an employee's decision when the owner was 'all in.'

Two words for Mike Tannenbaum. Imodium AD. You're going to need it Mike to clean the %$#%#% stink you leave behind. Good Riddance!!!

To be fair....when Gase was hired he was one of the hottest coaching prospects available. You never know how these things will work out....
Yes coming off prolific seasons with a HOF QB. Zero demonstrated ability to lead an entire organization. There were doubts as well. I was surely in the camp of wishing and hoping he was the answer.

Much of the move to Gase was also a response to Philbin (age gap, more in tune with players etc).

Back
Top Bottom