This team has a different feel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team has a different feel

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
I really feel like this team expects to win every week now. Listening to their interviews this week they seem very confident and really believe the talent is there and they're about to take off. It could just be typical bs "we believe in each other" talk that you always hear, but I don't think so. Satele said there's no reason they can't win out and finish 13-3 lol. We know that ain't happening but i think 10 wins is very possible.

We're flying under the radar now but if we blow out the jags like I think we will people are gonna start to take notice.

Don't hold your breath. Lets hope more good things happen and less bad things happen.
This team can win every single game left on the schedule. Even Denver.
Lets see how they handle Jacksonville and then we should take it one game at a time.

I really feel like this team expects to win every week now. Listening to their interviews this week they seem very confident and really believe the talent is there and they're about to take off. It could just be typical bs "we believe in each other" talk that you always hear, but I don't think so. Satele said there's no reason they can't win out and finish 13-3 lol. We know that ain't happening but i think 10 wins is very possible.

We're flying under the radar now but if we blow out the jags like I think we will people are gonna start to take notice.

I agree with you about the feel of the team right now but I don't believe anybody is going to take notice of the Dolphins until we knock off 3 or 4 games in a row.

Too early. They're 3-3.

Before the season I said it was a 9-7 team... still feel that's about right

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I agree with you about the feel of the team right now but I don't believe anybody is going to take notice of the Dolphins until we knock off 3 or 4 games in a row.

Yup, and what a better opportunity to start such a streak by whooping a bad Jags team & then coming home to beat a good Chargers team.

I have the same feeling and a convincing win at Jax this weekend will stoke the fires of "that feeling" even more...

The one thing that has noticeably changed is the attitude on the field. Love the fire our D shows, Landry has brought that fire to the offensive side of the ball. You notice it rubbing off on players like Wallace who is a lot more physical this year.

Wish Hartline would catch the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree its different. Tannehill is the main reason I think it is. If we do in fact have a real QB. Then it is different. Hoops and so many of us have been saying this will be his breakout season. I think that's what we are seeing the beginning of

As far as I'm concerned, Hartline is just a symbol of what this team WAS and not where it's going.

Wow, what one win does to a fan...

Wait until at least put together back to back wins for the first time in the season before making statements like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to their interviews this week they seem very confident and really believe the talent is there...

Wasn't the same thing true last year coming off the win against NE in week 15? We controlled our own destiny and only needed a win against a 5-9 Bills team or a 7-8 Jets team.

bill lazor. there is your difference...and a new OL.

Before the season I said it was a 9-7 team... still feel that's about right

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Before the season I said it was a 6-12 team. Not sure i feel that much different about it. Need to see consistency from tannehill and overcoming philbins in game coaching blunders

Back
Top Bottom