This team has a different feel | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team has a different feel

7 days ago the season was over. A bit premature to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And falling down. Marty Booker and Hartline have the same father.

The falling down has driven me nuts for years. It is just comical how he can not keep his feet after a catch for any resemblance of YAC.

Before the season I said it was a 6-12 team. Not sure i feel that much different about it. Need to see consistency from tannehill and overcoming philbins in game coaching blunders

Listen Roger, I know you've been pushing for that 18 game season but its just not happening...

Our head coach is still mediocre AT BEST. We'll never be consistent until our coach is. The talent is there, but the guidance isn't.

I've been a Miami fan for almost 30 years so I still fully expect them to yank my heart out through my sphichter.

With all due respect to your broken heart...

That probably ain't your heart coming out your sphincter.

Ice cream, maybe.

lol

LD

I really feel like this team expects to win every week now. Listening to their interviews this week they seem very confident and really believe the talent is there and they're about to take off. It could just be typical bs "we believe in each other" talk that you always hear, but I don't think so. Satele said there's no reason they can't win out and finish 13-3 lol. We know that ain't happening but i think 10 wins is very possible.

We're flying under the radar now but if we blow out the jags like I think we will people are gonna start to take notice.
As long as Philbin stays out of the way this team will be fine. If he starts to insert himself into the gameplan, we have no chance.

There's a lot of football left. Not sure how deep we are at LB or OL. Just so much can happen in 10 games.

I don't mean to be rude but are you 18? There is nothing different about this season... lol

I'll buy into it, if the team can string 2 or more wins in a row. Need to see more consistency / pretenders or contenders?

Now Is the time that Miami should start winning and make that push to be great. You can only play one game at a time so make it count. We have lost close games for years that kept us out.
Need to get this done. Tims for Miami to get back on top.

Back
Top Bottom