This team has a different feel | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team has a different feel

if they want to really be different, they will beat the jags by a large margin instead of 'Playing down" and they will beat the chargers at home, bringing us to 5-3. then to continue "being different" they will split with the bills, either split or sweep the jets and patriots, win the division and make and win a playoff game or two. Then they would be different than any time in the last 13 years.

That would be very different ...and very welcome.

Yet we're 3-3 and in 3rd place. First place would be a different feel. Third place just feels the same as it has in the past.
Let me channel my inner Rodgers. R E L A X. Relax

I'm relaxed, just not buying the hype that gets pushed every year.

The last time our offense averaged 24 ppg was 1995. Yes it has been 6 games but this feels different. Our QB has a 100 rating the past 3 weeks and we average 29 ppg. I am very excited. Though I understand your reservation

As tough as our schedule is, I honestly think that's going to stop this team is itself. If our offense continues to improve in the passing game, we are a playoff team. Period.

two things have me worried abuot making the playoffs as a WC.

1. cincy with their tie
2. Pittsburghs half cupcake schedule.

Tie's are killer in playoff races often times leaving that team as a go ahead over others. Pitt does have to play Cincy twice in Dec. San Diego game is huge for us.

If they lose the Jags game, the season is over as far as I'm concerned... It's really a must win.

This game will tell us everything we need to know about the Dolphins this year.

Lose or win a squeaker then it's the same old same old.

Demolish the Jags and we may finally be trending in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they lose the Jags game, the season is over as far as I'm concerned... It's really a must win.

This game will tell us everything we need to know about the Dolphins this year.

Lose or win a squeaker then it's the same old same old.

Demolish the Jags and we may finally be trending in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 3 or 4 weeks time nobody will care how we beat the Jags. Nobody cares how the Patriots pulled off the miracle onside kick to beat the Browns last year. Nor will anybody care that they had to rely on a missed field goal to beat the Jets.

I'd love to get a win out of a bad performance. If you're going to have one more bad performance the rest of the way you'd be doing well for it to come against the Jags.

In 3 or 4 weeks time nobody will care how we beat the Jags. Nobody cares how the Patriots pulled off the miracle onside kick to beat the Browns last year. Nor will anybody care that they had to rely on a missed field goal to beat the Jets.

It's an indication of the type of team this is... If its the same old Dolphins, they will either lose this game or squeak by after coming out flat and doing practically everything they could to hand it to an inferior team. If they come out and stomp the Jags, its an indication to me that this MAY be a different kind of team.

In any case, this is the last highly winnable game left on the schedule until the Jets. The Dolphins are about to face a very tough stretch in which they must go 3-1 to have a reasonable shot at the playoffs. If they drop a game to the lowly Jags it really puts them behind the 8-ball. And if they lose to the Jags, I certainly don't have enough faith that they will manage to claw themselves out of a 3-4 hole and go practically undefeated the rest of the way, especially since they haven't even put together a SINGLE winning streak yet this season...

No matter how we beat the Jags its not going to do a damn thing to change the outlook for the Chargers or Lions.

I really feel like this team expects to win every week now. Listening to their interviews this week they seem very confident and really believe the talent is there and they're about to take off. It could just be typical bs "we believe in each other" talk that you always hear, but I don't think so. Satele said there's no reason they can't win out and finish 13-3 lol. We know that ain't happening but i think 10 wins is very possible.

We're flying under the radar now but if we blow out the jags like I think we will people are gonna start to take notice.

ugh...the bipolar nature of this board is maddening, we win 1 week "OMG this team is a contender" we lose the next week "FIRE EVERYONE" Tannehill has a bad 1st drive of the game "he's a bust we need to play Moore" Thill plays great the rest of the game and he's "the next Marino" You guys are all slaves of the moment and reactionary...and no if we beat the Jags nobody is going to take notice, because they are the Jags...you know what will get this team noticed? Beating Denver in Denver...until then we are a borderline playoff team that has potential but we are not even close to being "noticed" Lets all calm down, watch the game tomorrow, hope for a win, and go from there.

I agree with you about the feel of the team right now but I don't believe anybody is going to take notice of the Dolphins until we knock off 3 or 4 games in a row.
Exactly. Consistency is the reason we do not get attention. We look good after a win like everyone else. Now let's string a few together and we can be taken seriously. That will only happen when we can face defenses that take away what we do well and still find a way to beat them.

ugh...the bipolar nature of this board is maddening, we win 1 week "OMG this team is a contender" we lose the next week "FIRE EVERYONE" Tannehill has a bad 1st drive of the game "he's a bust we need to play Moore" Thill plays great the rest of the game and he's "the next Marino" You guys are all slaves of the moment and reactionary...and no if we beat the Jags nobody is going to take notice, because they are the Jags...you know what will get this team noticed? Beating Denver in Denver...until then we are a borderline playoff team that has potential but we are not even close to being "noticed" Lets all calm down, watch the game tomorrow, hope for a win, and go from there.

Some say one way, some say the other...most of the time it's not the same people being bi-polar.

Back
Top Bottom