This team has a different feel | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team has a different feel

which quite eerily is much like the 8-8 that we finishe last year

Pretty close ya. We dropped to 3-4 last year at the tail end of a 4 game losing streak...need to go 4-3/5-3 and get that arrow pointing up.

Pretty close ya. We dropped to 3-4 last year at the tail end of a 4 game losing streak...need to go 4-3/5-3 and get that arrow pointing up.

We need to go out and put together win streaks and play good down the stretch. We haven't had a winning record in 5 years , so until they show they can do that I will contain my excitement.

which quite eerily is much like the 8-8 that we finishe last year

Not really. This team is better last year's 8-8. No locker room mess, our running game is producing, our offensive line is improved, Tannehill's playing better after a poor first few games, our defense is putting up top 5 numbers, Wallace is scoring week in and week out, and we're as healthy as a team can be at this point. Yeah we're 3-3 but New England isn't running away with the division and the Bills lost their 2 best backs, and the Jets are...well the Jets. There's obviously lots of games to play, but if we keep playing like we have the last 3 weeks, this team is very capable of string together a good winning streak.

Not really. This team is better last year's 8-8. No locker room mess, our running game is producing, our offensive line is improved, Tannehill's playing better after a poor first few games, our defense is putting up top 5 numbers, Wallace is scoring week in and week out, and we're as healthy as a team can be at this point. Yeah we're 3-3 but New England isn't running away with the division and the Bills lost their 2 best backs, and the Jets are...well the Jets. There's obviously lots of games to play, but if we keep playing like we have the last 3 weeks, this team is very capable of string together a good winning streak.

In the end none of that matters if we end up 8-8 or less.

Well we have a 2 year body of work to go by so, 7-9, 8-8, ......I'll go with the pattern.

7-9, 8-8 basically the same crap we had for years outside of our 6-10.
Hopefully pattern shifts up and we make playoffs. If we go 8-8 or less then send Philbin packing.

I really feel like this team expects to win every week now. Listening to their interviews this week they seem very confident and really believe the talent is there and they're about to take off. It could just be typical bs "we believe in each other" talk that you always hear, but I don't think so. Satele said there's no reason they can't win out and finish 13-3 lol. We know that ain't happening but i think 10 wins is very possible.

We're flying under the radar now but if we blow out the jags like I think we will people are gonna start to take notice.

IMO WE DO HAVE THE Talent , ive said it every since the last preseason game , we are deep at WR and DE , our OL has 2 pro bowel linemen and a rookie that has played solid and hasnt gotten pushed around, TE is coming on Sims is catching more passes and Clay is healthy , but i dont understand why Gator Hoskins hasnt been in the lineup from the nice catches from preseason, RB took a bit of a set back ,since Mereno went down , but Miller has gotten better and running stronger , the OL is starting to gel , Tannehill has all the showings of an elete QB , strong arm , can move in the pocket and can scramble , imo we are only going to get better and better , the players just need to stay confident in each other ,Are we going to blow out the Jags ? i dont know , but we should win this game , imo in all aspects OL,QB,RB CB, AND DL we are getting better in all phrases of the game..

7-9, 8-8 basically the same crap we had for years outside of our 6-10.
Hopefully pattern shifts up and we make playoffs. If we go 8-8 or less then send Philbin packing.

I hear you, I'm ready to pounce Philbin too but if you can't see the improved play the last few games now that the offense and the QB have the offensive system dialed in , I don't know what to tell you. I like to enjoy the football season and this team hasn't given me reason to start pissing on it already.

I'm saying we break the pattern and go 10-6 this year. :up:

That's my preseason prediction. :brewskis:

Doesn't feel that different than last year to me until they can show consistency on all sides.

I hear you, I'm ready to pounce Philbin too but if you can't see the improved play the last few games now that the offense and the QB have the offensive system dialed in , I don't know what to tell you. I like to enjoy the football season and this team hasn't given me reason to start pissing on it already.

That's my preseason prediction. :brewskis:

Seasons are not all consisting of the good games. We looked very good versus NE week one and proceeded to get rolled up by Buffalo and KC in non competitive games. I will judge over more than just the most recent games where we looked good.

Back
Top Bottom