This team is worse than any Philbin team | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team is worse than any Philbin team

On Joe Rose this week Jay Feely said on the Thursday game what concerned him more than anything was the lack of energy on the sideline, like they didn't care. Like apathy had set in. For me I wasn't going to put much stock into the first 4 games, you aren't going to learn much from 3 tough road games including one on Thursday. This next stretch however should tell us a lot and so far its not good. And I don't want to hear about the o-line, a lot of teams would kill for our starting 5 with the depth we had at the beginning of the season. And all teams face injury adversity.

Also Florio on wqam made a point that sometimes with 4 straight homegames fans can get bored and may not keep showing up. Don't know how much truth there is to it bt its an interesting theory.

The stadium does seem loud though even though it didn't look packed. I wonder if we'll have to go to a silent count at some point now in our own stadium?

Also

A lot of teams wouldn't kill for Miami's OL. They'd kill to not have Miami's OL.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

We needed to hire a veteran head coach who had prior success.

Who? Shanahan? Coughlin? Cowher?

Maybe Tanny looks worse because the coach actually gives him more responsibility than he can handle. Philbin limited tanny thus he didn't have to process as much information on the field.

This is what I believe is happening. Always wondered why RT wasn't allowed the keys to audible, etc...because he can't.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

A lot of teams wouldn't kill for Miami's OL. They'd kill to not have Miami's OL.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Who? Shanahan? Coughlin? Cowher?

If only there was a free agent coach with SB rings who knows how to beat the Patriots??? Oh wait let's hire some guy that doesn't know what he's doing.

A lot of qualified people coaches and players have stopped in for work and just kept it moving. It's just a poor organization. Think of what you do for a living. There are good companies doing what you do for work, and bad.
I think The Miami Dolphins are just a bad company. You'll probably need either an ENTIRE front office OR ownership change before it gets better. All that would remain would be the porpoises on the helmet (and even that needs to go back to the dolphin jumping through the sunny circle )[emoji227]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LB group was Jason Taylor, Joey Porter, Zach Thomas and Channing Crowder.

The DLine was Vonnie Holiday, Keith Traylor and Matt Roth

Secondary was decent with Y bell and will allen

Wr we had Chambers, Welker and Booker

Ronnie Brown was leading the NFL in yards from scrimmage.

I get the injuries, but Lets not sit here like that team was a bunch of stiffs.

Don't forget Cameron Worrell. Pretty sure he was Miami's only pro bowler that year lol

I just hope Gase isn't another one of these guru's who thinks he can pick up a turd from the clean end. Some things are not fixable.

Back
Top Bottom