This will get ugly if true | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This will get ugly if true

If it was a player other than Tua, the detractors would rip Grier because he's taking another injury prone, run down Alabama player.

To be fair, though, pretend Tua's injury past is of no concern presently or in the future. Thats a pretty damn good, potential franchise-changing QB you have on your hands.

Wait...this isn’t the real thing?

I think we are fully aware this is a mock. albeit something grier is fully capable of

To be fair, though, pretend Tua's injury past is of no concern presently or in the future. Thats a pretty damn good, potential franchise-changing QB you have on your hands.
There's more than a little something to be said for a team's own doctors getting to examine a player taking full responsibility for their conclusions and recommendations.

I tbink that team doctor thing could play into it to an extent.

so I buy that as a hiccup

I don't want Miami to draft a QB this year. I want a competent o-line (along with filling holes), and then see what Rosen can do. If he turns out to be pretty good, great! If he sucks, then they'll have an early pick again next draft and the next young QB will join an improved team.

There's more than a little something to be said for a team's own doctors getting to examine a player taking full responsibility for their conclusions and recommendations.

Oh I quite agree I'm just saying its not a 1:1 comparison. Tua's potential alone takes him out of the traditional "injury prone, run down Alabama player" category.

I don't want Miami to draft a QB this year. I want a competent o-line (along with filling holes), and then see what Rosen can do. If he turns out to be pretty good, great! If he sucks, then they'll have an early pick again next draft and the next young QB will join an improved team.
If there isn’t a Qb available,
Part of me wonders what they can do with Rosen..
It’s often said, this coaching staff can coach up players to their best.
Can they do that with Rosen, who certainly has talent?
You can’t judge from last year, as we were pretty much a dumpster fire when he got his chance.
Or, maybe this quarantine has me overthinkin things..:nah:

No use in pretending. That's not the case. If it was, then Cincinatti would take him and we would've had no chance at drafting him.

If Grier, Gailey, Flores and the scouts support the move then it is what it is.

Grier has loved Herbert for over a year now. He'll do it.

The thing that has always scared me with Herbert is the potential time sink. He will be just good enough to not give up on and just bad enough to not bring us anywhere. Ross is going to be 80 in a month, hopefully he doesn't have time for that again.

Tanny 2.0?

Grier has loved Herbert for over a year now. He'll do it.

The thing that has always scared me with Herbert is the potential time sink. He will be just good enough to not give up on and just bad enough to not bring us anywhere. Ross is going to be 80 in a month, hopefully he doesn't have time for that again.
Proof of this?

I am fine with any of the top 4 QB’s and I’m fine with not drafting a QB. I’m going to enjoy the aftermath of the draft. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom