Thoughts on the Future | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on the Future

Yup, field a team guaranteed to get the first pick in hopes of fielding a decent team in year 2 or 3 of Flores tenure.

I think we have seen the worst today. You can see that we had a bunch of guys on the field who were just very recently signed and/or acquired. When you have a bunch of guys playing together for the very first time **** shows like this happen.
Even in losses like that you are trying to evaluate players and what Grant did today (twice) was inexcusable. For some reason when players sign extensions with us they begin to stop working. It wouldn't have made much of a difference today but still - gotta do better.

Flores and Co got their work cut out this week. They better get everybody on the same page or else....

I think we have seen the worst today. You can see that we had a bunch of guys on the field who were just very recently signed and/or acquired. When you have a bunch of guys playing together for the very first time **** shows like this happen.
Even in losses like that you are trying to evaluate players and what Grant did today (twice) was inexcusable. For some reason when players sign extensions with us they begin to stop working. It wouldn't have made much of a difference today but still - gotta do better.

Flores and Co got their work cut out this week. They better get everybody on the same page or else....
Did Ross even watch the game or is he still on bed rest recovering from his wolverines narrow escape vs army?

Tua is the goal. That kid is special.

Get him and the rest will fall into place.

There's very few QB's who could have done anything with the way the defense was playing, much less adding in a shoddy OL on top of that.

Its a good time to tank. The Pats are at the end of their rope. The Jets are very unimpressive and the bills aint much better.

Tua is not all that. Extremely overrated. We need to build the OL 1st and then get some players. Think it's best to wait til Lawrence is available with a soild OL. If we dont go 1st is 2021. We atleast have fire power to go #1. But taking 2nd best available QB will be good. Rosen I dont think is the answer. But he is way to hard to judge on our O line. Bottomline. Build the OL 1st

Tua is not all that. Extremely overrated. We need to build the OL 1st and then get some players. Think it's best to wait til Lawrence is available with a soild OL. If we dont go 1st is 2021. We atleast have fire power to go #1. But taking 2nd best available QB will be good. Rosen I dont think is the answer. But he is way to hard to judge on our O line. Bottomline. Build the OL 1st

Why take the lesser qb?

That's how you end up with Ryan Tannehill.

No way we come out of these next 2 drafts without a QB named Tua or Trevor. If we use any draft pick over the next 2 years, itll be one of those guys.

Ryan Tannehill was a name and a face. The Franchise desperately needed to have a young face at QB to hang their hats on for a few years. Just so happened that beyond Andrew Luck, that QB draft pool was shallow.

I don’t see why people have this love affair with Tua. Anyone could look good at Bama; when was the last time they sucked. He is mediocre at best vs top 30 defensives. There are way more holes on our team than QB. No QB will win with this team. I would trade the 1st pick for a ransom and tank again in 2020 for Tavor. This is a multi-year rebuild. Plus, I don’t think Tua would be willing to play for Miami. It wouldn’t be good for his career or health with how weak our trenches are.

No other QB at Bama has looked anywhere near as good as Tua. He consistantly makes NFL throws, has NFL arm strength and accuracy, has game changing mobility, and hes a great person. He's a true blue chip prospect like Luck.

Back
Top Bottom