Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!!

Your carrying ee you don’t need sanu. Bowden only if he’s returns otherwise see ya

Sanu and ee are a little redundant although it does seem ee is showing more single wr side ability.

I’ll b e surprised if we carry a 32 year olds wr if grades are similar to youth

Last edited:
Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Honestly I wouldn’t want any wr that plays to as much contact as deebo at $30 mil per

He’s young so it helps but that kinda contact catches up with ya and you fall off a cliff

At the same time he can’t play it any other way so cash in while ya can. No doubt

Honestly I wouldn’t want any wr that plays to as much contact as deebo at $30 mil per

He’s young so it helps but that kinda contact catches up with ya and you fall off a cliff

At the same time he can’t play it any other way so cash in while ya can. No doubt
Lol. Deebo doesn't want to take that much contact. That's why he said no, no, no more end around and backfield bullshit.

Lol. Deebo doesn't want to take that much contact. That's why he said no, no, no more end around and backfield bullshit.

We will see how long that last. They got visions of him running thru the packers d plowing thru contact all in tbeir heads.

I was really hoping it was jaelen philips year but if they think you’ve arrived they don’t play you in the opener preseason game so I’ll settle for Holland taking that leap.

Not much else to it. What do you want more than accuracy and catchable throws? His arm strength is good. But he is a weapon with the accuracy combined with the arm strength he has. He can make all the throws but more importantly, when he makes them, they can be caught.

Back
Top Bottom