Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!!

Honestly I wouldn’t want any wr that plays to as much contact as deebo at $30 mil per

He’s young so it helps but that kinda contact catches up with ya and you fall off a cliff

At the same time he can’t play it any other way so cash in while ya can. No doubt
Exactly on Tyreek contact.

Disagree on X but that's just me ;)

X best year was the year before he got first paid when he played to his leverage and maintained his leverage so well. That was as close to shut down cover play as he’s had.

He’s not really shut down since.
There are no shut down corners in the NFL currently but X definitely has a case as the best overall.

Last true shut down corner was prime Revis, and that was only for a few years.

Do I think he's being 100% truthful here? Probably not.

I think we're seeing McDaniel's attitude towards Tua. Very positive, all the time in public. And honestly its a breath of fresh air compared to the previous staff. McDaniel knows he has a young guy who has been through a lot of professional adversity these last couple years and he's doing his best to change the perception surrounding Tua. I can't wait to see the results on the field.
Not sure why he’s lying, I’m on record before he was a dolphin saying that I thought he was the most innately accurate Qb I’ve ever looked at.. so coach is not alone :)

Hill actually looks more like a RB than a WR...
Respectfully, better defense in the AFC East. Bills and Pats LBs are baaaad dudes. I believe Bills have the top run defense in the AFC and the Patsies aren’t too far behind? Stretch the field, let the RBs do what they do.

Respectfully, better defense in the AFC East. Bills and Pats LBs are baaaad dudes. I believe Bills have the top run defense in the AFC and the Patsies aren’t too far behind? Stretch the field, let the RBs do what they do.

Bills second team d shut down the colts 1s in the preseason opener 👀

Lol. Deebo doesn't want to take that much contact. That's why he said no, no, no more end around and backfield bullshit.
can you blame him? You play 2 positions then pay me for 2!!!

Back
Top Bottom