Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!!

I was really hoping it was jaelen philips year but if they think you’ve arrived they don’t play you in the opener preseason game so I’ll settle for Holland taking that leap.
just because they may not think it's happened yet, doesn't mean it hasn't, or won't in these first few games here. we will see.

I think you keep 6 and allow Bowden a young player to return punts and kicks and develop in this system

Agreed! I think Hill(moreso) than Waddle should be situational only.

I say Hill because watchin Waddle last season made me think his style isn't the best for PR at the NFL level.

Instead of catching and "go" he has this lingering waiting for something to open up then GO!

IMO, The best returners force the action and cause lanes to open up.

Waddle collapsed in from of some tacklers last season. I’m not sure he’s fond of 1 on 1 confrontations. I wouldn’t either, but I’m not about to get a raise on a 3 million buck salary in 2 years.

Agreed! I think Hill(moreso) than Waddle should be situational only.

I say Hill because watchin Waddle last season made me think his style isn't the best for PR at the NFL level.

Instead of catching and "go" he has this lingering waiting for something to open up then GO!

IMO, The best returners force the action and cause lanes to open up.

You're 100% right and it's not only that but the best returners, punt specifically, impact the kick itself.

It's a lot easier to shank a kick when you're trying to play keep away and hit it perfectly. It's easy to kick it a little shorter and higher when you're worried about the returner. It all adds up to yards that don't show on the stat sheets.

Back
Top Bottom