Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday night Bangles will wear "WHITE BENGAL" Uniforms

This is going to be a very tough week. We better buckle up because we'll be tired, injured, and emotionally spent. I'm looking forward to seeing how McDrip gets us ready for the challenge.

Not a fan of these Amazon prime games. Video quality doesn't seem to be there. Maybe my TV or my ISP, but connection is over 100Mbps.
Yep, there's pushing something to do with the TV that I daresay many of us don't have. I know the game I saw didn't look as good as usual.

Amazon Not have rights for Europe Market for this Games,so Not only wake Up at 2 am for this Game,then must find a good Stream .
I hate Prime time.

Not a fan of these Amazon prime games. Video quality doesn't seem to be there. Maybe my TV or my ISP, but connection is over 100Mbps.
The first Prime game looked AMAZING on my TV. The 2nd one, not so much. I can't remember what the first game was but I was blown away by the picture.

Hes dripping with swag and style. Hence the McDrip.

It was thought up by a group of millennials on food stamps and unemployment who had nothing better to do.
Lol bro that was awesome lol lol lol
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Find it funny Miamis still 3 point dogs despite having the best record in the league and beating 3 playoff teams
The Bengals did go to the Super Bowl last season. The 3 points represent the fact they are playing at home and the Dolphins would probably be favored by the the same 3 points if the game was in Miami.

I don’t gamble on football or any other sport so I don’t care what the odds are. These are two fairly equal teams and I won’t be surprised which team wins the game.

With Thursday night's game approaching, I recently saw a post about them having special color rush uniforms with white/black helmets.

Does anyone know if we are going to bust out some orange color rush? Maybe some Aqua throwbacks? Hopefully we come out in something cool for primetime!
we should bring out the orange. Miami seems to do well generally with the orange

Back
Top Bottom