Thursday Night Football: Browns Vs Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football: Browns Vs Jets

One thing that relates to Miami in this game is I think this is why we need Devante Parker back in the lineup. The Jets were able to do a better job of knocking our smurf squad around than they've done to the Browns receivers tonight.

Lol and Parker is the tough guy of the group?

Dam. 21-17 with 2 min to go. Leave it up to the Jets to give the Browns their first win since December 2016 (!!!). :lol:
Let's see if Darnold was worth trading up for. Mayfield clearly outplayed him.

Well, this has been entertaining. Anyone think Darnold can pull this off?

Lol and Parker is the tough guy of the group?

Parker isn't gonna get dragged to the turf off the line of scrimmage by a 5'10" DB the way I saw both Jakeem Grant and Danny Amendola getting roughhoused on Sunday.

Darnold has massive potential too. So I don’t know where you’re going with this.
He has potential. Not sure about the massive part. Right now Darnold looks like Sanchez 2.0. Heck Sanchez won his first 3 games incl a home opener against the Patriots. As a matter of fact as I remember Sanchez looked much better in his first 2 or 3 games than Darnold.

Darnold made a great throw, then followed it up with Sanchez-esque forced ball in coverage

Lmaoooo @ the Jets

I kinda love how the browns get their win off the Jets. Just something weirdly gratifying about that.

Well, I think the media was a little quick to anoint Darnold the second coming.

Back
Top Bottom