Thursday Night Football: Browns Vs Jets | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football: Browns Vs Jets

Here we go again. Didn't I hear this about Darnold 2 weeks ago?
That was mostly hype. The blowout against the Lions was due to the Jets defense. Darnold really didn’t have to do much and he looked ok against our Phins.
Mayfield has come in and sparked his team when Taylor looked clueless. He’s elusive, decisive and accurate. He looks more confident throwing against a good Jets secondary than RT did and has brought them back from 2 scores down.

Props to Cleveland, looks like they're gonna win this. Mayfield entering the game gave them a huge lift and they just plain smoked the Jets in the second half.

He has potential. Not sure about the massive part. Right now Darnold looks like Sanchez 2.0 right now. Heck Sanchez won his first 3 games incl a home opener against the Patriots. As a matter of fact as I remember Sanchez looked much better in his first 2 or 3 games than Darnold.

Yeah he makes questionable decisions and forces ball in coverage. Did that his whole college career, he could easily flame out if he doesn’t tighten up. But he has great feet and a nice feel in the pocket. Once NY gets better weapons, I think he’s gonna show to be good tho. Hope not tho. **** the Jets

That blow out in detroit week 1 was the worst possible thing for Darnold.

Game over it’s official. Darnold **** the bed like he’s done plenty of times in College last year.

Back
Top Bottom